All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
Really.. What's the difference between you all? Other than a few disgruntled agents who bounce around between you a little bit - it seems you're all the same.

Street Com..
Excellent Support..
Proven Producers as leaders of the Co...
Lead programs..

What's the difference-really? Seems like all three would be a good fit for anyone new or seasoned.

So, some bad mouthing happens every now and then - it's competition, so what. Ultimately, I see no difference between these three companies..

Really.. What's the difference between you all? Other than a few disgruntled agents who bounce around between you a little bit - it seems you're all the same.

Street Com..
Excellent Support..
Lead programs..

What's the difference-really? Seems like all three would be a good fit for anyone new or seasoned.

So, some bad mouthing happens every now and then - it's competition, so what. Ultimately, I see no difference between these three companies..

If you go take a peek on LinkedIn, you'll realize an agent is in GREAT SHAPE by going with any of the ones you mentioned. There are differences with all above, but all are great places. Talk to all of them and see for yourself (not you), real agents reading.

Street Com..
Excellent Support..
Lead programs..

There are many differences but also many things the same. But since they all offer releases there's a not bad choice to be made.

If one doesn't suit you then you are free to go.

Why are any of you responding to this guy?

Rick

Are you the little god of this forum? Are you trying to cyber bully me? Are you part of a leftist organization who promotes silencing freedom of information and speech?

Please.. go to your 'safe space' and let this thread live or die without you..

Are you the little god of this forum? Are you trying to cyber bully me? Are you part of a leftist organization who promotes silencing freedom of information and speech?

Please.. go to your 'safe space' and let this thread live or die without you..

Nsrh challenged you, now $hit or get off the pot.

Street Com..
Excellent Support..
Lead programs..

Tell you what:

If you go public, and prove you're licensed, Ill pay for your first set of 20 FE DM leads. You pick the IMO and the carrier. After 90 days if you net 13k Ill donate an additional $1,000 to the charity of your choice.

If you don't net 13k, you owe me for my DM cost, and will donate $500 to my local food pantry.

You've been here for months, critical of most, and refuse to pull the trigger on anything.

So you wanna prove you can make it as an indy FE agent on my dime, or will you continue to make excuses and be critical of others?

You can find me here: NorthStarIA.com

Nsrh challenged you, now or get off the pot.

He's here just to bitch about everything. He will eventually get tired or get banned.

I don't respond to him and hope others will do the same.

(BTW, he is so stupid he doesn't understand that freedom of speech only relates to the government, not to private business. Typical of uneducated blowhards).

Rick

The truly awesome thing about all these IMOs, despite any possible differences in commission level, they all pay the same.

$0 x X% = $0. It really doesn't matter what commission level this guy gets, he'll make the same regardless.

Back