All Web Leads Live Transfers

randallcunn12

I have a friend that is having success with the live transfers for all web leads. He says he is selling 1 out of every 3 transfers and he only pays for 2 ($50 a piece) since at least 1 of 3 is returned for credits.

Has anyone else had success with the live transfers ?

I have a friend that is having success with the live transfers for all web leads. He says he is selling 1 out of every 3 transfers and he only pays for 2 ($50 a piece) since at least 1 of 3 is returned for credits.

Has anyone else had success with the live transfers ?

$50 a lead is steep. Curious to see what some if these veteran agents think.

I threw $100 in AWL just to see if this was a legitimate resource. I have so far gotten a few leads from this platform and have not been able to translate any of these into sits. I will do my best to keep y'all updated on my experience with these guys. In my experience, direct mail has been the ticket, but I had to see what this was all about.

$50 for a Final Expense lead is the highest Ive ever heard of. There may even be telemarketing companies that could preset appointments for an FE agent at that cost.

The issue with AWL's transfer platform is that you're on a bidding system. So youre dealing with three major issues: 1.) You are bidding against a number of other agents and call centers. 2.) Its a reconstituted shared lead transferred to you, so its been worked by a F2F agent most likely 3.) You will have a difficult time only living off these types of leads since the flow will be very inconsistent. You may wait an hour for a call, or even all day.

Thats a tough way to run your business.

If I was an individual agent looking to get into telesales I would work some internet leads, aged leads, and buy up some left over TV leads from a larger call center, if thats even a possibility.

From what I've seen, its nearly impossible to make it as an indy agent in telesales because the lead cost can put you upside down pretty quickly.

All of the leads I have gotten so far have either not answered or asked to be put on the do not call list. I won't continue using this service. Direct mail has been by far the most consistent for me.

Back