Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Am I Compliant or Not?     
Old 08-09-2017, 11:26 PM   #1
Guru

State: billyb is an Insurance Agent from
Am I Compliant or Not? Am I Compliant or Not?
Got an e-mail from AmAm about marketing. I have never sold a policy with them so am not sure why I contracted. They state you have to have everything you use with a prospect approved by them-sales presentation, any illustration even what you deliver with the policy. No company has ever heard my sales pitch. I use FEX Quotes and am not sure if that is OK. I put my policies in a 2 pocket binder with a cover letter. Sounds like I am not in compliance with them.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Am I Compliant or Not?
Old 08-10-2017, 08:55 AM   #2
Guru
Todd King on Am I Compliant or Not?

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Am I Compliant or Not? Re: Am I Compliant or Not?
I really wouldn't worry too much about it. They are just trying to cover their asses.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:35 AM   #3
Super Genius

State: BoJax is an Insurance Agent from
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
Got an e-mail from AmAm about marketing. I have never sold a policy with them so am not sure why I contracted. They state you have to have everything you use with a prospect approved by them-sales presentation, any illustration even what you deliver with the policy. No company has ever heard my sales pitch. I use FEX Quotes and am not sure if that is OK. I put my policies in a 2 pocket binder with a cover letter. Sounds like I am not in compliance with them.
I assume what they are talking about is creating your own marketing material and branding it with their logo or name without permission. Fex quotes wouldnt be a problem or using any of there pamphlets is ok too. My guess is this is pretty standard among all insurance companies.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:28 AM   #4
Guru
TampaHound on Am I Compliant or Not?

State: TampaHound is an Insurance Agent from Florida
I have to chuckle in that I work for a call center during the day. One of our websites still lists the various companies we worked with on a project that is now folded.

To the best of my knowledge the company has no affiliations with these companies since the project ended.

We still get leads from the website.

I wonder if they are in compliance?

https://easy-feinsurance.com/

And now for something completely different: It's my motorcycle blog!!! Mostly just archived stuff now.
Reply to Am I Compliant or Not? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum