Am I Doing the Right Thing ?

Newby, you are another example of a more rounded agent. (no husky jokes) You sell FE, PreNeed, annuities, MS and I assume GUL.

And besides you are said not to be a FE agent :D

Why would he admit to that? Unless, of course, he had to.:nah:

Do you really believe that ALL FE agents know nothing about other types of life insurance?

I don't force ALL clients into an FE policy because I have the knowledge and know-how of other avenues. I wrote over 16K this week in FE AP. Over 5K of it was referred to me by a Liberty Mutual "life insurance agent" that tried to FORCE the clients in a UL unsuccessfully. He didn't have the know-how or solution to help these particular clients the way I did.

Do you think that there are agents in the "life insurance section" right now that try and force their clients into FU plans when they shouldn't behind closed doors?

Looks to me like the OP got the answer to his questions right here in the "lowly FE section" ;)

Excellent points Matt, id also like to know why he even reads the fe forum, since he is a "life" agent lol

Newby, you are another example of a more rounded agent. (no husky jokes) You sell FE, PreNeed, annuities, MS and I assume GUL. And besides you are said not to be a FE agent :D

I try to keep them guessing as to what I do sell. I've been known to sell the occasional used car. A little bit of term. A dab of participating WL. A few puppies, barely running lawn mowers, a bible or two, scalped Van Halen tickets, and basket case motorcycles.

I'm in that sweet spot between Mr. Haynie and the American Picker guys.

You don't happen to have a basket case 1967 Moto Beta 100 do ya? I'd also consider a Hodaka Ace 100.

You don't happen to have a basket case 1967 Moto Beta 100 do ya? I'd also consider a Hodaka Ace 100.

I've never seen or even heard of a Moto Beta. Did that company become Beta out of Italy? I rode a Beta Techno in my short lived Trials attempt.

I've had several Hodakas pass through but years ago. A Dirt Squirt. A Road Toad. And a Mud Dud. They were all 100cc. Their nicest find is the old Combat-Wombat but they are bringing more than I would pay for one these days.

Excellent points Matt, id also like to know why he even reads the fe forum, since he is a "life" agent lol

Is FE not life insurance? Do you own this forum? Id like to know why you post anywhere on this forum other than the Offers Section since your only point being here is to pimp your shady (allegedly illegally obtained "press 1") leads.

"Am I Doing the Right Thing ? " Mll0116 did not give enough information for anyone to give a proper or exact answer.

Second guessing your trainer on an internet board, in the very beginning of your training, is not wise. You should start asking the trainer why did you replace the UL, dig deep. Then if you feel the trainer is inaccurate or a skunk, ask here. But always give details when asking a question

"Am I Doing the Right Thing ? " Mll0116 did not give enough information for anyone to give a proper or exact answer.

Second guessing your trainer on an internet board, in the very beginning of your training, is not wise. You should start asking the trainer why did you replace the UL, dig deep. Then if you feel the trainer is inaccurate or a skunk, ask here. But always give details when asking a question

I was asking about it in the more general sense.
What would you do if you were a healthy 60 year old man? Would you do a whole life policy or would you look at something else? That is all. I just don't want to be selling things that people don't need.

I was asking about it in the more general sense. What would you do if you were a healthy 60 year old man? Would you do a whole life policy or would you look at something else? That is all. I just don't want to be selling things that people don't need.

I sell healthy 60-year-old men whole life all day long.

Back