Americo Eagle UW ??

8. In the past twelve (12) months, have You been diagnosed, treated, tested positive, prescribed medication, or been given medical
advice by a member of the medical profession for:
a. Angioplasty (balloon procedure), stent placement, or heart bypass surgery? ...............................................................................................
b. Stroke; Heart attack, heart valve disorder, coronary disease, angina (chest pain), or heart disorder (excluding heart murmurs, rhythm
disorders, and hypertension)? ..........................................

8. In the past twelve (12) months, have You been diagnosed, treated, tested positive, prescribed medication, or been given medical
advice by a member of the medical profession for:
a. Angioplasty (balloon procedure), stent placement, or heart bypass surgery? ...............................................................................................
b. Stroke; Heart attack, heart valve disorder, coronary disease, angina (chest pain), or heart disorder (excluding heart murmurs, rhythm
disorders, and hypertension)? ..........................................

Soooo...
1. It has been longer than 12 months
2. It says excluding rhythm disorders.

So preferred or declined?

Trying to get recontracted right now. That's why I was curious if it would even work first.
You probably know the famous question around here by now....

Who's your upline? haha!

----------

Trying to get recontracted right now. That's why I was curious if it would even work first.
Always check with underwriting if you're not sure.

Here are some other options from my uplines cheat sheet:

Pacemaker:

American Home Life-Level
Foresters-Level
Trans-Standard
5-Star-Level
RNA-Level
UH-Level

You probably know the famous question around here by now....

Who's your upline? haha!

----------

Always check with underwriting if you're not sure.

Here are some other options from my uplines cheat sheet:

Pacemaker:

American Home Life-Level
Foresters-Level
Trans-Standard
5-Star-Level
RNA-Level
UH-Level

I believe all of those would be graded at best except for TA (standard) because it was implanted less than 24 months ago.

When reading the Americo Eagle app it sounded like level coverage if over 12 months. I posted on here to have soneone confirm or deny that.

I am unfamiliar with the product.....

Yes I could ask my upline, but it might help someone else out in the future if it is answered on this thread...

I believe all of those would be graded at best except for TA (standard) because it was implanted less than 24 months ago.

When reading the Americo Eagle app it sounded like level coverage if over 12 months. I posted on here to have soneone confirm or deny that.

Yes I could ask my upline, but it might help someone else out in the future if it is answered on this thread...
My bad. I thought I read it's been 24 months since the implant, not 14.

Lets us know what you find out from Americo.

Will Americo Eagle give 1st day coverage for a pacemaker implant 14 months ago?

Yes. Assuming that there are no other conditions or meds that will cause problems. The pacemaker at 14mo will be premier/level.

----------

American Home Life is level for the Pacemaker also. Does not even need to be past 12mo, could have a pacemaker put in last week and still get level. Defibrillator is a different story, but the pacemaker is fine.

Back