Americo Final Expense Portfolio Changes

The Admiral

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
July 26, 2016

To: Americo Agents
Re: Final Expense Portfolio Changes

At times, it is necessary to make adjustments to products in order to ensure long-term value for you, your clients, and Americo. For this reason, after an extensive review of our final expense portfolio, we will be making the following changes to Eagle Premier Series and Ultra Protector Series. These changes will apply to any applications signed on or after August 22, 2016.

Eagle Premier Series

You asked, we listened. We will be adding a valuable 'living benefit' with the addition of the Accelerated Benefit Payment Rider for terminal illness. This will be added at no additional cost to Eagle Premier Level policies. See the Accelerated Benefit Payment Rider flyer for more information on this valuable benefit.

In addition, the following changes will be made to Eagle Premier Series:

•Commission changes - contact your IMO for details or view your profile on Americo.com.
•The companion sale will no longer be offered and all sales below age 50 will be suspended.

Ultra Protector Series

•Commission changes for UP I and II - contact your IMO for details or view your profile on Americo.com.
•Premium increase - there will be a modest premium increase to UP I. Changes will vary by age. Check the Agent Guide (13-160-1 (08/16)) or the PAC/Quick Quotes Guide (12-160-21 (08/16)) for specific details.

Updated marketing materials for both products will be available for download and ordering on August 22, 2016 from Americo.com.

As always, we appreciate your commitment to Americo. Should you have any questions, or if we can be of assistance, please contact Americo Sales Support at 800.231.0801.

Jeremy Thornton
Vice President
Chief Marketing Officer

July 26, 2016

To: Americo Agents
Re: Final Expense Portfolio Changes

At times, it is necessary to make adjustments to products in order to ensure long-term value for you, your clients, and Americo. For this reason, after an extensive review of our final expense portfolio, we will be making the following changes to Eagle Premier Series and Ultra Protector Series. These changes will apply to any applications signed on or after August 22, 2016.

Eagle Premier Series

You asked, we listened. We will be adding a valuable 'living benefit' with the addition of the Accelerated Benefit Payment Rider for terminal illness. This will be added at no additional cost to Eagle Premier Level policies. See the Accelerated Benefit Payment Rider flyer for more information on this valuable benefit.

In addition, the following changes will be made to Eagle Premier Series:

•Commission changes - contact your IMO for details or view your profile on Americo.com.
•The companion sale will no longer be offered and all sales below age 50 will be suspended.

Ultra Protector Series

•Commission changes for UP I and II - contact your IMO for details or view your profile on Americo.com.
•Premium increase - there will be a modest premium increase to UP I. Changes will vary by age. Check the Agent Guide (13-160-1 (08/16)) or the PAC/Quick Quotes Guide (12-160-21 (08/16)) for specific details.

Updated marketing materials for both products will be available for download and ordering on August 22, 2016 from Americo.com.

As always, we appreciate your commitment to Americo. Should you have any questions, or if we can be of assistance, please contact Americo Sales Support at 800.231.0801.

Jeremy Thornton
Vice President
Chief Marketing Officer

Wonder if the commission change is up or down? I'll have to check tomorrow.

Wonder if the commission change is up or down? I'll have to check tomorrow.

Good news is generally announced on Mondays. Bad news is announced on Fridays. Usually three day weekend Fridays if it's real bad though.

Good news is generally announced on Mondays. Bad news is announced on Fridays. Usually three day weekend Fridays if it's real bad though.

Had an employer announce a major change at 5P wednesday of a ghanksgiving weekend. Way to dodge the storm for 4 days.

Back