Is Americo Lowest FE in Fl for Smoker F Age 67?

yogooglethis

Guru
1000 Post Club
Kind of a last minute deal fell in my lap today from an existing MA client called me and she wants me come see her tomorrow.Life is not my expertise so i just I am appointed with the usual suspects Monumental,Oxford,RN,Foresters etc but none that specialize in smokers rates.I am aware of Americo has low smoker rates but not yet appointed

She has a 60,000 term policy with United states Life Insurance Company In The City Of New York( ?) that increases every 5 yrs and reduces death benefits at age 70 by 50%. and ends at age 80 and pays 204 quarterly which will increase .

She is good health but smokes she is 67 yrs old but dob was 6/9/46 so she is willing to pay back premium to save age to 66

She pays 205.00 quarterly now for 60,000 group rate term she purchased through her Masseuse trade association which will increase by 40% at her next age band of 70 and benefits reduce by 50% too.

She is fully aware that her policy, although cheap right now is not the best plan for final expenses and she called me today because she wanted a new policy before her next premium is due on 8/1/13

What is the lowest simplified issue FE policy for female smoker age 67 in Fl 32207 zip code for a 30 or 40k policy?

What company would be cheapest for 30 and 40k policy female smoker 66 that I can I still save age if DOB 6/9/46

any quote would be really appreciated.

Kind of a last minute deal fell in my lap today from an existing MA client called me and she wants me come see her tomorrow.Life is not my expertise so i just I am appointed with the usual suspects Monumental,Oxford,RN,Foresters etc but none that specialize in smokers rates.I am aware of Americo has low smoker rates but not yet appointed

She has a 60,000 term policy with United states Life Insurance Company In The City Of New York( ?) that increases every 5 yrs and reduces death benefits at age 70 by 50%. and ends at age 80 and pays 204 quarterly which will increase .

She is good health but smokes she is 67 yrs old but dob was 6/9/46 so she is willing to pay back premium to save age to 66

She pays 205.00 quarterly now for 60,000 group rate term she purchased through her Masseuse trade association which will increase by 40% at her next age band of 70 and benefits reduce by 50% too.

She is fully aware that her policy, although cheap right now is not the best plan for final expenses and she called me today because she wanted a new policy before her next premium is due on 8/1/13

What is the lowest simplified issue FE policy for female smoker age 67 in Fl 32207 zip code for a 30 or 40k policy?

What company would be cheapest for 30 and 40k policy female smoker 66 that I can I still save age if DOB 6/9/46

any quote would be really appreciated.

send me an email and i will email you an Fex quote
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
oops. I see it is done. I highly recommend getting the quote system.

Last edited:
Back