"Angelcare Network"

Labesky

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just in the last week I am hearing 15 second radio spots for ANGELCARE NETWORK final expense plans

But I dont find them online. I get Angelcare and it takes me to AIG, MOO and other FE carriers

Any idea who or what ANGELCARE NETWORK is?

Wish I had the $$$ to spend on Traffic spots!

Thank you in advance

Just in the last week I am hearing 15 second radio spots for ANGELCARE NETWORK final expense plans

But I dont find them online. I get Angelcare and it takes me to AIG, MOO and other FE carriers

Thank you in advance

This outfit runs TV commercials in Philly. It says you will be receive info from a licensed insurance agent. There are others like them. I guess these are the people agents buy TV leads from. Your guess is as good as mine as to where to buy them.

Those commercials are run by NorthStar Advisors. People who call into the number on the screen get directed to their call centers and independent home-based agents.

Thank you in advance

Just call it and find out. I called and a guy called and pitched me for 1/2 hour. He did so many FOS things during that half hour. Biggest one was my daily pipe smoking wouldn't rate me up to smoker rates with SNL.

He was doing so much bad stuff I didn't even feel guilty about wasting his lead.

Oh yeah he doesn't work on commission either. He is a paid advocate. It doesn't affect him if I buy or not. So I didn't.

Angel Care is the brand we use for remnant air time on radio, satellite radio, and television. Not all calls hit a North Star agent since leads are also sold to other call centers. For example, we don't sell for SNL.

Anytime air time is not sold, we can bid against other advertisers for the spot.

TV doesn't work for the Indy agent, so if you're thinking about buying TV leads, I wouldn't do it, direct mail is best for the face to face Indy agent.

Thank you in advance

They seem to be a marketing firm for IMO's. A lady I met with this week was pitched SNL. He told her they could do the application by phone. It's my understanding SNL doesn't allow that but he insisted to her that he wouldn't be coming to see her.

She didn't find out because she didn't buy it. Good thing she didn't proceed as it was a replacement and I know SNL doesn't allow that.

So, either he was going to say it wasn't a replacement or stopped at that point. My thinking is that he was going to say it wasn't as he knew it was a replacement as he told her upfront that she would be better off with whole life vs the term policy she now has.

They seem to be a marketing firm for IMO's. A lady I met with this week was pitched SNL. He told her they could do the application by phone. It's my understanding SNL doesn't allow that but he insisted to her that he wouldn't be coming to see her.

She didn't find out because she didn't buy it. Good thing she didn't proceed as it was a replacement and I know SNL doesn't allow that.

So, either he was going to say it wasn't a replacement or stopped at that point. My thinking is that he was going to say it wasn't as he knew it was a replacement as he told her upfront that she would be better off with whole life vs the term policy she now has.

SNL was what he was pitching to me too. He definitely said they would handle it by phone and through the mail. No agent will visit.

He quoted other companies but inflated their rates higher than they really are to be higher than SNL. He really wanted me to go with SNL and said that was because they had the highest financial rating in the insurance industry.

He said I can answer the pipe smoking question NO because SNL only cares about cigarettes.

I also asked if I could save money by calling the company directly. How do you get paid? Turns out he is a paid senior advocate. He gets paid the same salary no matter if I buy anything or not. He just wants to protect seniors like me from crooked insurance agents who wouldn't be unbiased like him.

I checked with Tommy. They do not knowingly allow anyone to sell SNL unless face to face but they know they have some rogue agencies pulling this stuff.

I'm sure SNL will clean this stuff up but they (Anglecare) will just be pulling these same tactics with a different company next time. Probably another no interview company.

Or possibly the agent that called me was the exception and the rest are pretty straight up.

Last edited:
To my knowledge you can buy leads from angelcare network.

Don't think they are IMO specific

Our call center got pitched by some sales rep. But they wanted 10k minimum order to test the leads.

Too much for us to sample the quality of leads

Not sure why this was agent was pimping SNL as they dont allow pbone sales...nor are they in every state. You'd think they'd be selling a company like Moo

To my knowledge you can buy leads from angelcare network.

Don't think they are IMO specific

Our call center got pitched by some sales rep. But they wanted 10k minimum order to test the leads.

Too much for us to sample the quality of leads

Not sure why this was agent was pimping SNL as they dont allow pbone sales...nor are they in every state. You'd think they'd be selling a company like Moo

Thats cheap for TV time. Most media buyers want at least a month commitment before they will run an ad for you.

The remnant biders will take just about anyone, but they usually cant forecast leads correctly since they are not buying airtime, but only bidding for the least desirable spots.

Just for the record, and I'm NOT affiliated with this bunch. There are some very good agents in call centers (I tend to think that I'm one).

Nothing pisses me off more when someone is trying to sell a product that doesn't meet the client's needs or is in direct violation of something the company does or does not allow.

It's a tough job and frankly a lot of call centers just don't care, as long as they move the product. Sadly I see it way to often.

----------

Not sure why this was agent was pimping SNL as they don't allow phone sales...nor are they in every state. You'd think they'd be selling a company like MOO

The center I work for has the MOO contract. To many agents though try to move them into the GI product MOO has instead of the level product.

The GI only requires a voice sig as the Level requires the underwriting questions and a email to be signed. You can be on the phone for 60 to 90 minutes with that.

I'm not saying it's right (I don't work in that Dept) and hate to see any one get ripped off. However I do get. To many call center agents are not trained properly or have managers that only want the numbers.

Just one of the many reasons I've been slowly getting out of call centers (where I've worked QA/QC, trained, supervised and managed).

Back