Any Ex Bankers Agents? CHF?

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Just left a prospect who was diagnosed with congestive heart failure or four years ago and takes carvedilol and a water pill for the CHF.

The bankers application asks "In the last 3 years: had, been diagnosed as having, been treated for or recommended to receive treatment for congestive heart failure her."

She call the agent while I was there and he told her that it was OK because she was diagnosed over three years ago. I guess it all depends on how Bankers defines treatment.

But she also "had" CHF in the last 3 years, so that should knock her out too.

The prospect is going to call bankers and speak to an underwriter and see what they say, but I just wanted to see if any X bankers agents know the answer.

Will bankers take congestive heart failure as long as it was diagnosed over three years ago?

Just left a prospect who was diagnosed with congestive heart failure or four years ago and takes carvedilol and a water pill for the CHF.

The bankers application asks "In the last 3 years: had, been diagnosed as having, been treated for or recommended to receive treatment for congestive heart failure her."

She call the agent while I was there and he told her that it was OK because she was diagnosed over three years ago. I guess it all depends on how Bankers defines treatment.

But she also "had" CHF in the last 3 years, so that should knock her out too.

The prospect is going to call bankers and speak to an underwriter and see what they say, but I just wanted to see if any X bankers agents know the answer.

Will bankers take congestive heart failure as long as it was diagnosed over three years ago?

You should have called Bankers with the customer in the home and closed the deal there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I had already been there for over an hour and they were leaving for a doc appt.

And she called the agent while we there and he told her opposite of what I told her. Some trust issues obviously.

How olds the policy?And more importantly what are you going to replace it with? All you can sell is a Rop and thats basically what she has. Why would you even mess with it.I run into to lying agents all the time but if the policy is near the 2 yr mark even if i can get them level coverage i walk. Too many fish out there to screw with things like that.

How olds the policy?And more importantly what are you going to replace it with? All you can sell is a Rop and thats basically what she has. Why would you even mess with it.I run into to lying agents all the time but if the policy is near the 2 yr mark even if i can get them level coverage i walk. Too many fish out there to screw with things like that.

Baltimore Life SG2 is a true graded and takes CHF. But I agree with the rest.

It's 1 month old. AmCon graded is where I was going.

----------

And while I appreciate all the unneeded advice, what I really asked was if any Ex Bankers agents know how they treat CHF after 3 years ;)

You're fixing to get in a pissing match with the agent. I'm assuming she mailed a card in? She takes a policy out 1 month ago and she already mailed another card in? Good luck

You're fixing to get in a pissing match with the agent. I'm assuming she mailed a card in? She takes a policy out 1 month ago and she already mailed another card in? Good luck

She wanted a policy on her husband. The Bankers agent didn't close him and let me in the door. Of course I'm going to replace every policy in the house if I can.

Back