Any Experience?

MYOWNCO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anybody ever been able to place a mentally challenged young man who has seizures? Is there anywhere to go with this? 23 yrs. old lives with his father...
Thanks

Has anybody ever been able to place a mentally challenged young man who has seizures? Is there anywhere to go with this? 23 yrs. old lives with his father... Thanks

You should already have it in your bag. Settlers Silver. 1day full coverage. That's where I put all mentally handicapped adults. Siezures are fine too.

If you don't already have them, you should. We are a national IMO for them. My contact info is on my website. Give me a call and I'll bring you up to speed on all the type cases they are great for.

Very usable company.

You should already have it in your bag. Settlers Silver. 1day full coverage. That's where I put all mentally handicapped adults. Siezures are fine too.

If you don't already have them, you should. We are a national IMO for them. My contact info is on my website. Give me a call and I'll bring you up to speed on all the type cases they are great for.

Very usable company.

settlers is good for Mentally Challenged at 25 and up. This case is for a 23 year old.

Last edited:

Very usable company.

Just got them. Haven't had a chance to use them. I'll check it out. That's strong! Thank you guys. Much appreciated.

Just got them. Haven't had a chance to use them. I'll check it out. That's strong! Thank you guys. Much appreciated.

Remember, it depends on how mentally challenged they are....Settlers is gonna want a PHI if I remember correctly. IF he cant pass the smell test on the phi you will get a decline, Id just write it with SNL Security Care Plan, falls within age guidelines for that product as well with no PHI. They are the only company I would write at this point with no phi.

Has anybody ever been able to place a mentally challenged young man who has seizures? Is there anywhere to go with this? 23 yrs. old lives with his father...
Thanks

Senior Life Ins. Co. has an "easy issue" plan for ages 0-85 will may be a good fit. Feel free to call me 252-292-3350 anytime 9am-8pm est....Greg.

Remember, it depends on how mentally challenged they are....Settlers is gonna want a PHI if I remember correctly. IF he cant pass the smell test on the phi you will get a decline, Id just write it with SNL Security Care Plan, falls within age guidelines for that product as well with no PHI. They are the only company I would write at this point with no phi.

The policy should be owned by a guardian at Settlers that can complete the phi without any issues for insureds 25 and over on the silver plan.

Most carriers allow the owner of a policy to complete a PHI. It is not that unusual an owner complete it in cases of the mentally challanged.

Settlers is about the only carrief to do immediate coverage in these cases at such a low age. Most FE plans would be graded and when graded the minimum age usually is age 50.

Last edited:
Back