Any Feed Back on the Quality of Direct Mail Responses from P.o. Boxes Versus Street Address's.

jlata1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I know one downside is you can't door knock p.o. boxes that you can't get in touch with but how often does that happen and is the quality of a p.o. box lead better since they don't get hit as much?Any feed back appreciated.

I know one downside is you can't door knock p.o. boxes that you can't get in touch with but how often does that happen and is the quality of a p.o. box lead better since they don't get hit as much?Any feed back appreciated.

Just use your local property appraiser website and do a property search with the name on the lead card to see if they have property. You would be amazed at the PO box leads I get that most own their own property. You just write down the address and go.

Just use your local property appraiser website and do a property search with the name on the lead card to see if they have property. You would be amazed at the PO box leads I get that most own their own property. You just write down the address and go.

That is a good idea.

I also use searches like intelius as well.

There are some smart people on this forum.

If my experience is normal (watch what you say, Rick) I get a lot less DM marketing in my PO Box than I do at my home address so I would think PO Box users would be more likely to respond since they are not inundated with DM..

Latest posts

Back