Anybody Use Liberty Bankers

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
I keep getting cases bounced to std w Trans. Always on question 10 lol. When I call and ask the client they have never used an inhaler or very limited use a long time ago.

Either way, I need to know before I go. It was fine when I was writing 3-5 apps a week, but now I'm finally starting to understand why JD only wants to deal with companies that make our lives easier.

Anyway, I keep hearing that LBL is a good replacement for Trans. I wanted to see if there's anyone out there that has written both and could compare the two and tell me if they are at all interchangeable.

I keep getting cases bounced to std w Trans. Always on question 10 lol. When I call and ask the client they have never used an inhaler or very limited use a long time ago.

Either way, I need to know before I go. It was fine when I was writing 3-5 apps a week, but now I'm finally starting to understand why JD only wants to deal with companies that make our lives easier.

Anyway, I keep hearing that LBL is a good replacement for Trans. I wanted to see if there's anyone out there that has written both and could compare the two and tell me if they are at all interchangeable.

I heard they switched to a phone app similar to RNA, I have not spoken to anyone in the office but I plan on reaching out to them to see how they work now. I wrote them a couple years ago, awesome agent support, had very high persistency, and they know how to draft correctly. This was all before they even had a PHI. So I am hoping they are even better now.

I am moving away from placing new agents with Transamerica and placing them with Liberty Bankers, mainly because of the difficulty of getting policies issued due to the difficulty of newbies understanding the application.

I am moving away from placing new agents with Transamerica and placing them with Liberty Bankers, mainly because of the difficulty of getting policies issued due to the difficulty of newbies understanding the application.

I have problems getting stuff issued as applied and I know what I'm doing...kind of :)

Due to the difficulty of trans underwriters and new business getting their head out of that dark dank place. Oh yea and due to having an application as long as War and Peace!

I have both and I like um both, but use them for different reasons. Never had very many problems with either. With TA the length of the app doesn't bother me 'cause I'm used to it. The thing I don't like about LB is that you have to have a minimum of 35K before you can add on AD. I was kinda shocked awhile back when LB took a guy at standard that has several seizures a month.

Another thing is that alot of agents think that LB takes the DE card...but in fact they do it on only one plan. Those plan rates are the same as the SIMPL Standard rates. They don't take it on the Flex4Life.

I guess I've rambled enough...time for a nap. :SLEEP:

I have both and I like um both, but use them for different reasons. Never had very many problems with either. With TA the length of the app doesn't bother me 'cause I'm used to it. The thing I don't like about LB is that you have to have a minimum of 35K before you can add on AD. I was kinda shocked awhile back when LB took a guy at standard that has several seizures a month. Another thing is that alot of agents think that LB takes the DE card...but in fact they do it on only one plan. Those plan rates are the same as the SIMPL Standard rates. They don't take it on the Flex4Life. I guess I've rambled enough...time for a nap. :SLEEP:

Ok when you wake up, ramble on some more plz.

----------

New rule for Josh. Don't write Trans the last 2 weeks you are in a county...

----------

Due to the difficulty of trans underwriters and new business getting their head out of that dark dank place. Oh yea and due to having an application as long as War and Peace!

The UW are definitely more difficult than the Monumental UW. Anybody know if they are different?

I placed one of my first apps ever with Mon pref and he got issued as applied. This was back in 2013. Then he NSFd, got kicked out of the house by his wife, but they finally reconciled and I rewrote him a few weeks back with Trans pref. Got bumped to Std because he filled his asthma inhaler a bunch of times in 2009. How did it go through the first time??

Petey is right, they will take many conditions pref and std that others will not, but the way business model is setup, I have to know before I go. I don't have time to go to another county once (or twice) a week to rewrite people or get a signature.

I'll admit I'm bad at paperwork and those errors are on me, but it's too difficult for me to deal with. As I complain, I wrote 3 Trans apps yesterday lol. But I had to. Two of them I have to come back because I ran out of DMF2014s. Those and the SS draft page (which there is a new one coming out for May 1st btw) don't come with the apps I order.

I tried ordering them from agentnetinfo yesterday and I spent 30 min on their site and I still couldn't find it. I left the search criteria blank, which should have yielded dozens of apps and forms and marketing materials to choose from, and it gave me like 12 options to order.

That's my rant for the day. Happy selling!

----------

I messed up on a couple of Settlers apps last week. Missed a few checkboxes mostly, but on one, I put the Bene in the owner box. What does settlers say to do? Cross out the owner box, put info in bene box and initial, date and Refax. 5 minutes it was dealt with. FB is the same way. Aetna will call me and fix it on the phone half the time.

So that's my new question before i contract with new carriers. If I make a mistake, what is the method to fix it.

Ok when you wake up, ramble on some more plz.

----------

New rule for Josh. Don't write Trans the last 2 weeks you are in a county...

----------

The UW are definitely more difficult than the Monumental UW. Anybody know if they are different?

I placed one of my first apps ever with Mon pref and he got issued as applied. This was back in 2013. Then he NSFd, got kicked out of the house by his wife, but they finally reconciled and I rewrote him a few weeks back with Trans pref. Got bumped to Std because he filled his asthma inhaler a bunch of times in 2009. How did it go through the first time??

Petey is right, they will take many conditions pref and std that others will not, but the way business model is setup, I have to know before I go. I don't have time to go to another county once (or twice) a week to rewrite people or get a signature.

I'll admit I'm bad at paperwork and those errors are on me, but it's too difficult for me to deal with. As I complain, I wrote 3 Trans apps yesterday lol. But I had to. Two of them I have to come back because I ran out of DMF2014s. Those and the SS draft page (which there is a new one coming out for May 1st btw) don't come with the apps I order.

I tried ordering them from agentnetinfo yesterday and I spent 30 min on their site and I still couldn't find it. I left the search criteria blank, which should have yielded dozens of apps and forms and marketing materials to choose from, and it gave me like 12 options to order.

That's my rant for the day. Happy selling!

----------

I messed up on a couple of Settlers apps last week. Missed a few checkboxes mostly, but on one, I put the Bene in the owner box. What does settlers say to do? Cross out the owner box, put info in bene box and initial, date and Refax. 5 minutes it was dealt with. FB is the same way. Aetna will call me and fix it on the phone half the time.

So that's my new question before i contract with new carriers. If I make a mistake, what is the method to fix it.

That is not possible. Don't you know Settlers can't do anything right?:twitchy:

Well here's a positive for Trans, after the 4th time I've updated my email address, I now get emails from them.

I order 50 apps a month every month. Wether I use all is irrelevant . Many times in a clients house they change an answer. If they do I simply scratch out and triple my speed. All that matters is I get the sigs correct. I have a ton of spare apps so I just redo the screwed up app with a new app.I do that with all co's

Back