Anyone Have Information on A- Leads?

juggerburn

Expert
They are direct mail leads that a mailer house (or imo?) were unable to sell originally and are sometimes distributed to agents for around $10. Has anyone heard of something like this?

Last edited:
Could be wrong but mail houses won't have these, but some IMO's do. They call them B leads. A big outfit named EFES has them from what I've read on here and others probably have them too. But you will have to affiliate to have access. Some uplines on here might have some but again you will have to move your contracts to get them.

And personally, even if I could find a place to blindly sell me old leads, I wouldn't trust them. There is an upline that has what you want, you just need to find them and start a business relationship.

They are direct mail leads that a mailer house (or imo?) were unable to sell originally and are sometimes distributed to agents for around $10. Has anyone heard of something like this?

I agree that it would be hard to call that an A-Lead. You don't know how old it is or how many people have "not" worked it.

If it's truly a good lead, $10 is a great price.

If it's a B-lead (aged and presold) it's way too expensive.

I would never sign up with an IMO over something like that. But if you are already there and just want to try a small sample, no harm done.

For a new FE agent in Cali, it's all about 2 things..

1. The Training
2. The Leads

Without someone to ride with, hold your hand, and really show you the ropes, you probably won't be here in 6 months..

Without a FIXED cost lead, you will run out of people to see... unless you are one of the very few, Extremely Motivated/Hard Working/STRONG Work Ethic guys that can take a list and door knock it..... fahgettabout it!

Seriously, in Cali, if some ahole tries to tell you to do your own mail drops and get your own leads, RUN like the wind brother, RUN like the wind!

Hey, thanks for the responses guys. But I think I worded my original post a little funny. I'm talking about leads that were never worked or contacted because the IMO couldn't find a buyer/agent for the leads. (Something like that.)

I would think these are distinguishable from b leads, who have already been contacted.

Thanks.

Hey, thanks for the responses guys. But I think I worded my original post a little funny. I'm talking about leads that were never worked or contacted because the IMO couldn't find a buyer/agent for the leads. (Something like that.)

I would think these are distinguishable from b leads, who have already been contacted.

Thanks.

If that's the truth... some IMO's will mislead... but an agent with a Half Decent work ethic will make sales off of old leads, worked or not!

Back