Anyone Heard of United Heritage?

Why do you say that?

I say that because that is how I feel about them!

Security National Life is just as big/small, but they actually jumped through hoops in order to be a presence in the FE market.

Nothing personal, but I really don't see them as anything other than a chicken sh$% carrier that is trying to grab whatever business that they can get without very much risk.

Sorry UH, but until they are ready to step up to the plate, they will always be less than second rate!

I say that because that is how I feel about them!

Security National Life is just as big/small, but they actually jumped through hoops in order to be a presence in the FE market.

Nothing personal, but I really don't see them as anything other than a chicken sh$% carrier that is trying to grab whatever business that they can get without very much risk.

Sorry UH, but until they are ready to step up to the plate, they will always be less than second rate!

Damn bro tell us all how you really feel:cool:

They are afraid to contract in Florida so as far as i'm concerned, they are irrelevant and are easily replaceable!:yes:

I can not remember the last UH I was replaced on. In any of the dozen states I write in.

----------

I also write SNL.

----------

Trinity, Settlers, Aetna, Great Western and a number of other companies do not do business in California.

I can not remember the last UH I was replaced on. In any of the dozen states I write in.

Hahh, that would be because you have never written them. :swoon:

In all honesty, the main reason that I hate on companies like UH and Trinity is because they just don't want to put up the extra effort to be appointed in states like Florida, which by the way has one of the highest population of seniors in the US.

It just seems like the don't "get it"

In all honesty, the main reason that I hate on companies like UH and Trinity is because they just don't want to put up the extra effort to be appointed in states like Florida, which by the way has one of the highest population of seniors in the US.

FL dept. Of insurance sucks. Try writing an annuity on someone over 65. They have some crazy rules. If I remember correctly the applicant had to have a net worth of over 1mil. regardless of the size of the annuity.

On the case I wrote, guy had 500k and was looking to put 50k in to an annuity. Couldn't do it due to this crazy law. Ended up doing single premium life instead

Well, I'm not an expert, but it was 100% for self-gen and 70% for company- generated. I only opted for the self-Gen since it wasn't my main line of business.

You were probably working with Craig's group out of Louisiana.

He buys direct mail leads for his team and they go work them at the lower commission level.

There are probably 3-5 guys from his agency of 15-20 that make convention each time.

----------

Watched the video. But what kind of health conditions would you place with United Heritage that aren't going through for level coverage with other carriers?

United Heritage is the jack of all trades, master of none carrier.

They are best used as a go-to carrier, but don't have odd-ball niches carved out for unusual health situations.

I may have a couple cases on the books with them.

Why don't some companies write in FL? CA can be a pia as well.

Back