Anyone Here Selling FE or Medicare in Florida?

victor247

Expert
Hi guys, Anyone here selling FE in Jacksonville Florida? I'm looking to potentially relocate and was wondering how the market was. Did someone experience it firsthand that can tell me about it? Thanks

Hi guys, Anyone here selling FE in Jacksonville Florida? I'm looking to potentially relocate and was wondering how the market was. Did someone experience it firsthand that can tell me about it? Thanks

Historically we have been able to generate leads consistently in and surrounding Jacksonville with a very good conversion of sales made. There are certain areas/zips that you should avoid as well. We have seen solid production come out of this area over the years.

Thanks,

Chase Urich
VP of Sales & Marketing
Equita Final Expense Services
1-800-765-0711 Ext.251
(972)-339-0191 Cell
[email protected]

Last edited:

No first-hand experience, but from what I hear Med Supps are pretty much tied down by UHC. It's a big MAPD market... So hopefully you have MAPD experience if you like to work your local market.

NSRect: {{0.46357143, 0}, {0.0014285714, 1}}

Well, if you want to play it that way. The op asked if "anyone here selling FE in Jacksonville, Fl?"

Then went on to ask "firsthand?".

I suppose that's code for, I want to hear from a marketer?

He asked a question and I gave him my feedback from working with agents who have worked that area over the years and were successful. Not sure why that bothers you so much.

He asked a question and I gave him my feedback from working with agents who have worked that area over the years and were successful. Not sure why that bothers you so much.

I'm not the one bothered. But accept my apologies. I did not know that you were giving "firsthand" information about selling FE in that area.

I did not know that you had sold in that area. I stand corrected.

Its funny Efes has been pretty much silent for the 1 1/2 yrs I've been on here and now they're posting like crazy which is fine as many others are marketing on here. Chase by the way what happened to Chris Sharpe? The dude was supposedly doing $20-$25k a month with efes and he's gone now. I guess lead costs and chargebacks got him.

Its funny Efes has been pretty much silent for the 1 1/2 yrs I've been on here and now they're posting like crazy which is fine as many others are marketing on here. Chase by the way what happened to Chris Sharpe? The dude was supposedly doing $20-$25k a month with efes and he's gone now. I guess lead costs and chargebacks got him.

Or maybe he changed his screen name and has multiple accounts on here?

Any idea how someone could do something like that sirherbie?

Back