Anyone Want to Let Me Ride a Long?

I am the only guy selling final expense where I am at.

I started with avatar leads. (Lead Heros and the Lead Jerk)
My first leads from mailers should be here the 21st.
Will be hopefully working 20 dm leads a week from here on out.
I have bought FaceBook leads from Dave Duford. Love them. I will be continuing to use these to fill the gap.
I also door knock off of a list that I got from List Shack.

Thanks for your purchase and glad to hear they are working out.

If you want to fly into Chattanooga, Tennessee, for a ride-along for a few days, you're welcome to.

Just shoot me an email as to which days would work for you and we can get it arranged.

-Dave

I am the only guy selling final expense where I am at.

I started with avatar leads. (Lead Heros and the Lead Jerk)
My first leads from mailers should be here the 21st.
Will be hopefully working 20 dm leads a week from here on out.
I have bought FaceBook leads from Dave Duford. Love them. I will be continuing to use these to fill the gap.
I also door knock off of a list that I got from List Shack.

How much are you paying for these?

We are trying to crack this Facebook Code but in some areas we are getting killed.

----------

Thanks for your purchase and glad to hear they are working out.

If you want to fly into Chattanooga, Tennessee, for a ride-along for a few days, you're welcome to.

Just shoot me an email as to which days would work for you and we can get it arranged.

-Dave

Hey Dave, are you selling your Facebook leads to the general public, or just agents contracted under you. If you got Facebook figured out, youre sitting on a gold mind.

How much are you paying for these?

We are trying to crack this Facebook Code but in some areas we are getting killed.

----------

Hey Dave, are you selling your Facebook leads to the general public, or just agents contracted under you. If you got Facebook figured out, youre sitting on a gold mind.

Both. I have had to refund several orders because of average lead costs being so ridiculously high.

If I were telesales, all I'd be asking for is a name and a number, which should help lower the cost significantly.

Both. I have had to refund several orders because of average lead costs being so ridiculously high.

If I were telesales, all I'd be asking for is a name and a number, which should help lower the cost significantly.

Do you mind sharing your landing page? Even if its a PM?

Goldfinger_Mision_Profile5.gif

Many people have tried to produce Fb leads and failed. Unless you're an expert on optimizing your pages you can't economically produce leads. Dave i thought on your initial video you were selling 20 or more leads at $30 each?$35 a lead and you consider a lead good 50 miles away from your target county is steep. The problem face to face agents will find with net leads is logistics. You get leads here there and every were. To get a few quality leads a week you'll need a 100 mile area to work.

Back