Anyone Want to Let Me Ride a Long?

So that's who you got your Facebook leads fro. See Post #8.:yes:

Yeah.. I was one that he refunded because the area would not produce a full order. But, the ones I did get were great. I converted 40% into sales.

OP... Dave (Rearden) would be a good man to ride or team up with. You never know what you might run into. Last week, I rode with him and he sold FE to a fellow with a complete working still in his living room. And, he wondered why I wore a sport coat working with him. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah.. I was one that he refunded because the area would not produce a full order. But, the ones I did get were great. I converted 40% into sales.

OP... Dave (Rearden) would be a good man to ride or team up with. You never know what you might run into. Last week, I rode with him and he sold FE to a whore, a sport working with him. ;)

Hey, whores need life insurance too.:twitchy:

Many people have tried to produce Fb leads and failed. Unless you're an expert on optimizing your pages you can't economically produce leads. Dave i thought on your initial video you were selling 20 or more leads at $30 each?$35 a lead and you consider a lead good 50 miles away from your target county is steep. The problem face to face agents will find with net leads is logistics. You get leads here there and every were. To get a few quality leads a week you'll need a 100 mile area to work.

I bought 20. I live in Salem, OR and they were all within 10 miles of my house. They came in slow but I had other lead sources I was working. They were the easiest to book for appointments. I sold 4 of the 20 for 2400AP. I have two appointments from those leads tomorrow. I have 8 I coulndn't get a hold of. I will door knock them Friday. If I oppened up more zip codes they would probably come in faster.

I corrected it. Don't know what happened that it dropped part of what I typed. Trying to type with my computer and Emory (the great grandbaby) in my lap at the same time. :twitchy:

Ha, you can't make any embarrassing typos on this board with Chimpdaddy lurking around, he'll catch it before you have a chance to edit it :laugh:

Would anyone let me tag a long for the day and watch your presentation?
I wrote my first final expense policy on Feb 21. Since then I have submitted 8686.36AP. 5800 has been placed and the rest is in the works.

I live in Oregon but would be willing to buy a plane ticket or drive 12 hours one way. I would also be willing to pay for your time.

I currently have the following companies:
Trans (8)
Americo (2)
MOO
Cigna
UHL
AIG
Great Western (1)
Washington National
United American

The bulk of my apps have gone to trans.

I'm hosting a blitz in North Carolina this week. Fly on over and you can take your pick of who you jump in the car with! It is freezing here to me, but probably hot compared to Oregon weather :)

Back