Anyone Want to Let Me Ride a Long?

milkorder

Would anyone let me tag a long for the day and watch your presentation?
I wrote my first final expense policy on Feb 21. Since then I have submitted 8686.36AP. 5800 has been placed and the rest is in the works.

I live in Oregon but would be willing to buy a plane ticket or drive 12 hours one way. I would also be willing to pay for your time.

I currently have the following companies:
Trans (8)
Americo (2)
MOO
Cigna
UHL
AIG
Great Western (1)
Washington National
United American

The bulk of my apps have gone to trans.

Almost $8700AP in 3 weeks is great start. Don't think you need to change a thing.

I got lucky!!!

I have worked in retail sales all my life. I owned a home delivery business for eight of those years. I was a milk man. At its height I had 360 customers that got a weekly delivery from me. I went door to door to sign up my customers. I love rejection.

I really need to polish my pitch. I missed out on some sales because I am new at this and need to learn.

This forum is amazing.

I got lucky!!!

I have worked in retail sales all my life. I owned a home delivery business for eight of those years. I was a milk man. At its height I had 360 customers that got a weekly delivery from me. I went door to door to sign up my customers. I love rejection.

I really need to polish my pitch. I missed out on some sales because I am new at this and need to learn.

This forum is amazing.

I just joined today, but have been browsing this for about a month. Lot's of good input from agents on here. Good luck to you, seems like you are off to a good start!

Would anyone let me tag a long for the day and watch your presentation?
I wrote my first final expense policy on Feb 21. Since then I have submitted 8686.36AP. 5800 has been placed and the rest is in the works.

I live in Oregon but would be willing to buy a plane ticket or drive 12 hours one way. I would also be willing to pay for your time.

I currently have the following companies:
Trans (8)
Americo (2)
MOO
Cigna
UHL
AIG
Great Western (1)
Washington National
United American

The bulk of my apps have gone to trans.
Can't your IMO arrange a ride along with one of their superstars? What is your current prospecting method?

I'd ride with you if you can you keep a secret and not show my identity?

Don't worry about paying me lol I write more business with someone in the car

Can't your IMO arrange a ride along with one of their superstars? What is your current prospecting method?

I am the only guy selling final expense where I am at.

I started with avatar leads. (Lead Heros and the Lead Jerk)
My first leads from mailers should be here the 21st.
Will be hopefully working 20 dm leads a week from here on out.
I have bought FaceBook leads from Dave Duford. Love them. I will be continuing to use these to fill the gap.
I also door knock off of a list that I got from List Shack.

Back