Application Date & Draft Date UoO

truman9000

Expert
Does anyone know how far out the the draft date can be from the application date on the Living Promise application with United of Omaha?

I've got a prospect that wants a draft date of Nov. 28.

Thx.

You can do it. You have to write a special request in the remarks section of the app for the initial payment to be drafted on the 11/28/14 with an effective date of 11/28/14.
I believe the agent guide may say 30 days but I have called them and they told me it is ok but not preferred.

Does anyone know how far out the the draft date can be from the application date on the Living Promise application with United of Omaha?

I've got a prospect that wants a draft date of Nov. 28.

Thx.

I got an idea. Call up the company and ask them. Call them with the client there. be prepared to be on hold about an hour or more. Then see if the client still wants them.:twitchy:

If not, go with a company like Americo, Trinity or AmCon that will let you go out 45 days or more for the first draft.

thx guys...I wrote the app last night, so I will have to call UoO on Monday.

hopefully, I wont be on hold for too long JD! ;)

thx guys...I wrote the app last night, so I will have to call UoO on Monday.

hopefully, I wont be on hold for too long JD! ;)

I rarely am on hold with them for longer than a couple minutes. Be sure to call the life underwriting number, not customer service. Also they have a service you can have them call you back. The few times they had a long wait I used it and they called back faster than expected.

I rarely am on hold with them for longer than a couple minutes. Be sure to call the life underwriting number, not customer service. Also they have a service you can have them call you back. The few times they had a long wait I used it and they called back faster than expected.

I wish every company had this option. Although, a live person picking up within a few seconds would be better.

Can you talk to customer service at that number? If so, what is that number?

I got an idea. Call up the company and ask them. Call them with the client there. be prepared to be on hold about an hour or more. Then see if the client still wants them.:twitchy: If not, go with a company like Americo, Trinity or AmCon that will let you go out 45 days or more for the first draft.
I concur. Don't waste time.

Back