Appointment Setter Final Expense Lead Script

sdchawks

Expert
Can anyone share a script that their appointment setter uses for final expense.

I have 2 appointment setters and now I need a script that they can use.

Thanks so much:)

Real sad when a NewBee Agent asks for help and 80 people look and not help.Im a new agent and a common theme keeps popping up what can you do for me not what can I do to help a fellow agent.pathetic:1laugh:

Real sad when a NewBee Agent asks for help and 80 people look and not help.Im a new agent and a common theme keeps popping up what can you do for me not what can I do to help a fellow agent.pathetic:1laugh:

What's pathetic is people's inability to do leg work for themselves and expect people to hand them things on a silver platter. We, as a society, have this "entitlement" attitude about what we deserve and then get righteously indignant when we don't get it.

I'm fairly new to this forum, but I did a quick search for this and found lots and lots of threads on this EXACT same topic with samples already given.

So maybe it's not the forum members who are "pathetic," maybe they are just tired of giving dollar bills to people standing on the highway with signs saying "Will work for Food," when there are Golden Arches hiring a few yards away.

What's pathetic is people's inability to do leg work for themselves and expect people to hand them things on a silver platter. We, as a society, have this "entitlement" attitude about what we deserve and then get righteously indignant when we don't get it.

I'm fairly new to this forum, but I did a quick search for this and found lots and lots of threads on this EXACT same topic with samples already given.

So maybe it's not the forum members who are "pathetic," maybe they are just tired of giving dollar bills to people standing on the highway with signs saying "Will work for Food," when there are Golden Arches hiring a few yards away.
Why work for the Golden Arches when you can work for the Golden Arcs?

I did notice you didn't provide any help either but instead you criticize other forum members for doing just that.

Help is introducing the OP to the search function located near the top of this page. This topic has been discussed multiple times and here's a thread to start with.
Anyone Has Good Scripts for the Appointment Setter for FE

Last edited:
The only way to get a responses from a new thread that has old threads that could easily be searched is to change your name to "Insurance Girl South Dakota" or something with girl in it. That is the only way to get a pass.

The only way to get a responses from a new thread that has old threads that could easily be searched is to change your name to "Insurance Girl South Dakota" or something with girl in it. That is the only way to get a pass.

I second that! Especially on this forum. Hey sdchawkes, if you want 70 quick responses from forum members you need to change your screen name to 'SxyInsGrl4u' or somthing like that. You would have had a hundred scripts by now and no one would give you any grief for not using the search function.

Huh well, now you know. :idea:

I have experience appointment setting for five years with excellent results.
I have a fantastic script, and I am looking for work.
Final Expense is my forte.
:)

Back