Appointment Setter Needed..... Help???

RickShaw

I just found out yesterday that my appointment setter had a life changing event happen to her yesterday. I now need a new one. She was awesome. I feel horrible.

Does anyone know of a real, proven, legitimate, assertive appointment setter? East coast, 25-40 leads per week.

I've tried Elance. No good and mostly from the Philipines.

I've tried two from the forum who did absolutely zero. I'd do it myself, except I don't have a whole lot of time, with the other things I'm doing.

Quick pay. Hourly and bonuses.

Thanks guys

I just found out yesterday that my appointment setter had a life changing event happen to her yesterday. I now need a new one. She was awesome. I feel horrible.

Does anyone know of a real, proven, legitimate, assertive appointment setter? East coast, 25-40 leads per week.

I've tried Elance. No good and mostly from the Philipines.

I've tried two from the forum who did absolutely zero. I'd do it myself, except I don't have a whole lot of time, with the other things I'm doing.

Quick pay. Hourly and bonuses.

Thanks guys

Just an fyi, really great appt setters wont accept hourly pay, they will charge per appt usually.

last week you said this place was a cancer, this week your asking for help. Funny how that works......

SteveJones.....I think you have the wrong guy. I read all of RickShaw's posts and I don't see anything negative.

Rick....PM me---maybe I can steer you the right way.

SteveJones.....I think you have the wrong guy. I read all of RickShaw's posts and I don't see anything negative.

Rick....PM me---maybe I can steer you the right way.

Here you go pcbinsurance......same guy

Dude, I seriously doubt you're going to get anyone on here to legitimately give you a hand. This forum is a cancer, I'd suggest you don't spend too much time on here. Anyone that could possibly be of any help is so afraid to help anyone outside of their "inner circle", which consists of about 15-20 people here. I guess they figure that it would "aid the competition"'even if you're clear across the country.

This is merely a social club, and won't help you grow or make money. Anyone that says they produce, has (not so well) hidden agendas.

You have agents here that peddle leads to other agents... A ton of agents just looking to build a downline. There's even a dude that says he sells FE, sells weak TM leads, all while trying to start his own IMO.

Like I said, this place is a cancer. The sooner you learn that, the better off you'll be.

The good news is that my setter has been working on an appointment setting agency with a new business model. The ideal is to charge the agent

A. For each SET appointment, even if the client No-Shows
B. To let the agent hear the recording of the conversation between the setter and the client

However, the agent will NOT be able to hear the recording until AFTER the appointment!

Yes, this is outside the box thinking, but the ideal is to get the appointments for the agent and not to give him any preconceived notion about the appointment.

This will allow the agent to

1. Have a fair opportunity for a closing scenario with the client
2. Hear how solid the appointment was set
3. Hear how the client had NO interest, even after filling out the card
4. Hear whatever was said, so the agent can decide to use the service again or not

I have NEVER had a setter OFFER up a recording of a SET appointment!

What do you guys think?
How much is this service worth?

The good news is that my setter has been working on an appointment setting agency with a new business model. The ideal is to charge the agent

A. For each SET appointment, even if the client No-Shows
B. To let the agent hear the recording of the conversation between the setter and the client

However, the agent will NOT be able to hear the recording until AFTER the appointment!

Yes, this is outside the box thinking, but the ideal is to get the appointments for the agent and not to give him any preconceived notion about the appointment.

This will allow the agent to

1. Have a fair opportunity for a closing scenario with the client
2. Hear how solid the appointment was set
3. Hear how the client had NO interest, even after filling out the card
4. Hear whatever was said, so the agent can decide to use the service again or not

I have NEVER had a setter OFFER up a recording of a SET appointment!

What do you guys think?
How much is this service worth?

I would never pay for no shows, regardless of the recording. The rest doesn't matter.

I would never pay for no shows, regardless of the recording. The rest doesn't matter.

Interesting! :no:

I'm a little surprised that you wouldn't want to pay the setter, even though she did her job.

You do realize that setters don't get paid enough to go to the clients house, and hold them down, until you show up? lol

Interesting! :no:

I'm a little surprised that you wouldn't want to pay the setter, even though she did her job.

You do realize that setters don't get paid enough to go to the clients house, and hold them down, until you show up? lol
M
I often see 30% no shows. It's hard to justify paying someone based on that. I understand the idea you are working on, and with a good setter it would work, but I wouldn't do it. If I were working 60 to 80 leads per week and getting 25 or 30 appts it would probably matter less to me.In retrospect, if it were more like $11 or $12 then I would consider it. I should really just set my own because I take so few leads and focus on other products as well.

Back