Appointment Setting Objection Responses

KCBell73

Expert
What are common objections/questions when setting the appointment and what is your favorite response that overcomes these objections.

The best one I ever used was a client said they weren't feeling well. I said then it's even more imperative that I get in to see u immediately. If you get worse and have to make a doctor visit then ur qualifications will change just like that. Will tomorrow at 9 am be soon enough or u think I should come this evening? I got in and secured a $57/month policy that day. :)

What are common objections/questions when setting the appointment and what is your favorite response that overcomes these objections.

The best one I ever used was a client said they weren't feeling well. I said then it's even more imperative that I get in to see u immediately. If you get worse and have to make a doctor visit then ur qualifications will change just like that. Will tomorrow at 9 am be soon enough or u think I should come this evening? I got in and secured a $57/month policy that day. :)

Go here, it may help, last script deals with objections:

Free Appointment Scripts

Try This

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...ctions-while-setting-appointments-t74924.html

Neither of those is what I'm looking for. I see one viable response to one objection. :-/. Basically the "how much does it cost" objection. Which may be the most common but it isn't the only. What other objections do u hear and how do u respond?

neither of those is what i'm looking for. I see one viable response to one objection. :-/. Basically the "how much does it cost" objection. Which may be the most common but it isn't the only. What other objections do u hear and how do u respond?

:-\

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Neither of those is what I'm looking for. I see one viable response to one objection. :-/. Basically the "how much does it cost" objection. Which may be the most common but it isn't the only. What other objections do u hear and how do u respond?
If its not exactly what youre looking for, then there's no charge. No charge? Yes, if its not exactly what you want, you wont buy it will you? No, Well then, theres no charge... ( Brian Tracy )

If its not exactly what youre looking for, then there's no charge. No charge? Yes, if its not exactly what you want, you wont buy it will you? No, Well then, theres no charge... ( Brian Tracy )

Yep. I'm a Brian Tracey fan too. I think that response is great to the "how much" objection. Also like "how much do u think it should cost?" Not sure where I read that. I've never used it but it might make them think. Lol
What other objections do u get?

Yep. I'm a Brian Tracey fan too. I think that response is great to the "how much" objection. Also like "how much do u think it should cost?" Not sure where I read that. I've never used it but it might make them think. Lol
What other objections do u get?

Here is my other piece of free advice...ask your upline.

"How much does it cost" - You decide and it's just my job to deliver you the info. I'll be out there tomorrow afternoon. Is 1 or 2 better?

Back