Approved Level with HIV?

Jack B

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was writing up app for client, his wife showed me her columbian mutual policy level immediate coverage, I was thinking agent clean sheeted her, yet she tells me she takes meds for her HIV.

She gave me a whole explanation that on app they only ask for aids, not HIV???

I was writing up app for client, his wife showed me her columbian mutual policy level immediate coverage, I was thinking agent clean sheeted her, yet she tells me she takes meds for her HIV.

She gave me a whole explanation that on app they only ask for aids, not HIV???

If your client has AIDS, it's because she is HIV positive!

If your client has AIDS, it's because she is HIV positive!

True ..... but you can be HIV positive and not have AIDS.

The Columbian Final Expense App asks about HIV but the MDO app does not.. Had never noticed that before. Agent does not have to list drugs for the MDO but they do an MIB and Rx..No mandatory POS.

True ..... but you can be HIV positive and not have AIDS.

The Columbian Final Expense App asks about HIV but the MDO app does not.. Had never noticed that before. Agent does not have to list drugs for the MDO but they do an MIB and Rx..No mandatory POS.

Ok, maybe i'm a little slow today! Are you saying that someone who is HIV positive but does not have AIDS can get approved with Colombia with

1. First Day Coverage
2. NO POS

?

Ok, maybe i'm a little slow today! Are you saying that someone who is HIV positive but does not have AIDS can get approved with Colombia with

1. First Day Coverage
2. NO POS

?

As far as the question on the app goes.. I don't know how the MIB or Rx check would affect it... However, even though most questions on the FE app and the MDO app are pretty much the same, there is a definite difference in the wording of the HIV/AIDS questions. There is no POS requirement on the MDO but they, of course, reserve the right to do random phone calls to the applicants.

As far as the question on the app goes.. I don't know how the MIB or Rx check would affect it... However, even though most questions on the FE app and the MDO app are pretty much the same, there is a definite difference in the wording of the HIV/AIDS questions. There is no POS requirement on the MDO but they, of course, reserve the right to do random phone calls to the applicants.

That sounds like a MAJOR "niche". I just can't believe it hasn't been discussed on here before!

Back