Attention MICHIGAN Agents!!!

Biggin, Do you work Detroit? I have never ventured east of Saginaw or Jackson. Maybe I should reconsider I always thought Detroit would be too much of a ghetto. The mortgage business took its toll on Detroit, big time. Vacant houses on every street, huge office building vacant with busted out windows.

A couple of years ago we went to a Buffet concert there and about every third building was all busted up, burnt out. It actually didn't feel very safe.

Biggin, Do you work Detroit? I have never ventured east of Saginaw or Jackson. Maybe I should reconsider I always thought Detroit would be too much of a ghetto. The mortgage business took its toll on Detroit, big time. Vacant houses on every street, huge office building vacant with busted out windows.

A couple of years ago we went to a Buffet concert there and about every third building was all busted up, burnt out. It actually didn't feel very safe.

No. Although, I think there could be some good areas north of the D. I've heard stories of agents that work it but never met anyone that has.

FE in the upper peninsula? You have to drive 30 miles between houses! Are you for real or just having some fun?

I have found that people who really live out in the middle-of-nowhere aren't always so friendly either. Face it, if someone lives 5 miles from the nearest neighbor, good chance that they just don't like people and sure as hell don't want one showing up on their doorstep. Not that there's anything wrong with that attitude.

The guy who first got me into this business was from the Detroit area. He was an ex mortgage guy like myself. He did most of his business within 30 miles of his home. He gradually started doing more annuities and less and less FE.

Back