captain94

Guru
100+ Post Club
I know I read on here in a thread that avatar is going to be considered the same as Robo calling starting in May. Is that still the case or has the FTC changed their stance on it again?

Last edited:
I know I read on here in a thread that avatar is going to be considered the same as Robo calling starting in May. Is that still the case or has the FTC changed their stance on it again?

I know I still get called by them every day. Auto warranties. Credit cards, etc.

They should just pass a law that any telemarketer that gets caught showing a fake number on your caller ID gets life imprisonment. I would be that *** that you don't want to call then.

Yep. I'm a buyer. How do I pay you? (Trap baited)

Oh man there's so many that spoof their number it's not funny. I went to the FCC page on what you can do in these situations and they basically say everybody spoofs their number so nothings going to happen.

On the topic at hand, I have heard multiple stories on the legality of avatars, but what is telling is that some of the avatar vendors are rolling out live telemarketers.

Oh man there's so many that spoof their number it's not funny. I went to the FCC page on what you can do in these situations and they basically say everybody spoofs their number so nothings going to happen.

On the topic at hand, I have heard multiple stories on the legality of avatars, but what is telling is that some of the avatar vendors are rolling out live telemarketers.

Ya I seen that. Maybe the Lead Jerk can give some insight. Will he still be offering Avatar leads after May 12th I use live TM leads also as a fill in but I like the Avatar.

Back