Bankers Life Trying to Recruit Me

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
Question here they offered me internet leads and colonial penn leads for 200/mth. My question is how are they like? Should I try with them. I was thinking of it a few months back but didn't end up going. I would like the added training.

Question here they offered me internet leads and colonial penn leads for 200/mth. My question is how are they like? Should I try with them. I was thinking of it a few months back but didn't end up going. I would like the added training.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you're the type that would sell your mother then go for it, you're already trained.

Are they offering you 200 a month to take their leads or to pay them each month for their crappie contract crappie ethics and crappie sales managers?

Ask them if they are selling you brand new leads or if they are aged and if they are exclusive. More than likely they are selling you old and shared leads.

Or...do some online research on Bankers and move on from a sure-fire dumb move.

Back