Best 3 FE Companies in WA. State

LPG1023

First off I want to Thank ALL of you on the FE forum for sharing your knowledge and words of wisdom ! Been learning from you for over a month. Decide to jump in and post. Been an agent 2 years, Medicare only and really want to dive into FE. Ready to leave current FMO. Zero support. "You don't know what you don't know. I get the impression WA is a tough state to sell FE. Any advice on 3 FE companies in WA you would get contracted with.
Thanks

First off I want to Thank ALL of you on the FE forum for sharing your knowledge and words of wisdom ! Been learning from you for over a month. Decide to jump in and post. Been an agent 2 years, Medicare only and really want to dive into FE. Ready to leave current FMO. Zero support. "You don't know what you don't know. I get the impression WA is a tough state to sell FE. Any advice on 3 FE companies in WA you would get contracted with.
Thanks

They say it is wide open and not diluted with much final expense marketing. Always a plus.The Poorest Counties in Washington State - Slog - The Stranger. Looks like someone could feast there. Not diluted city folks, rural poor area and not very marketed. Not a bad combination.

Last edited:
I would love to work Washington - they just lowered their minimum face amount from 15k/25k to 5k for level plans, which literally opens up the world for final expense sales that did not exist otherwise until now.

First off I want to Thank ALL of you on the FE forum for sharing your knowledge and words of wisdom ! Been learning from you for over a month. Decide to jump in and post. Been an agent 2 years, Medicare only and really want to dive into FE. Ready to leave current FMO. Zero support. "You don't know what you don't know. I get the impression WA is a tough state to sell FE. Any advice on 3 FE companies in WA you would get contracted with. Thanks

Oxford, TransAmerica, Foresters, Mutual of Omaha, Americo, 5-Star and Gerber.

I would appoint with all of these.

Thanks for your reply's I appreciate it. Wish I could contribute something
on FE. Anyone ever have a question on the Medi Medi market
I know it inside out. Have about 150 of them and it seems like a good cross sell
to these folks. any thoughts

Thanks

As I mentioned on the phone, Transamerica, Americo, and Foresters with Gerber as the GI carrier.

Back