Best Car for FE

FE customers don't want big giant baboons for agents with their big grubby hands and their size 14 shoes tracking dirt and grease all over their house. They appreciate a more sophisticated compact agent that drives a smooth British ride. Nothing larger than a Mini Cooper.

You guys know that.

View attachment 3209

FE clients in TN have hound dogs big enough to drag that thing off and bury it like a bone. :biggrin:

I drive a kia soul, just hit 100,000 mikes, zero problems, change oil every 6000 miles, just replaced tires for the first time, all in all Ill probably get another soul. My goal is to put 300,000 miles on it so another 3 years or more.

I drive a kia soul, just hit 100,000 mikes, zero problems, change oil every 6000 miles, just replaced tires for the first time, all in all Ill probably get another soul. My goal is to put 300,000 miles on it so another 3 years or more.

I hope the families of all those Mikes had insurance. ?

I agree. I wouldn't be able to get in and out of a car that size. This is what I drive:

170k miles now and I'll prob get 300k out of it before I move on. Does great day n the snow and in maintained rural roads.

I just bought one of those. How do you already have 170k miles on it? That's a 2015 model...

I used to drive a GMC Sonoma but it killed my back, and the Norco's required to ride in it all day long were getting too pricey. I now drive a Lexus LS430, black with chrome wheels. I do get some comments both good and bad.

Back