Best Car for FE

I drive a 2016 Lexus and I actually feel bad driving into some of these neighborhoods. My car is actually worth more than some of these homes I've been in. I just started selling FE last month and can't believe what I'm witnessing. I went to one address two weeks ago with a lead. It was about 10AM and there were drug dealers, prostitutes, and thugs out in full force. I'm from NY and have walked through BedStuy and South Bronx in the 90's so ugly neighborhoods don't bother me. One guy told me he would "watch" my car for $20. I thanked him and declined. So I walk through this blight to find a 60 year old man who must have some type of mental illness. He has no money and no checking account. I'm starting to think this type scenario is more the rule than the exception.

Sounds like you're in or around Atlanta.

I would consider sourcing leads outside of Fulton or DeKalb County.

However, if you can find the better spots inside city limits, it isn't that bad.

I drive a 2016 Lexus and I actually feel bad driving into some of these neighborhoods. My car is actually worth more than some of these homes I've been in. I just started selling FE last month and can't believe what I'm witnessing. I went to one address two weeks ago with a lead. It was about 10AM and there were drug dealers, prostitutes, and thugs out in full force. I'm from NY and have walked through BedStuy and South Bronx in the 90's so ugly neighborhoods don't bother me. One guy told me he would "watch" my car for $20. I thanked him and declined. So I walk through this blight to find a 60 year old man who must have some type of mental illness. He has no money and no checking account. I'm starting to think this type scenario is more the rule than the exception.
that's too nice of a car to destroy working FE. Keep it in the garage for the weekends and get yourself a dependable road worthy beater to work in.

Looking to see what you guys drive, or better yet abuse in this field. Best MPG, best for wear and tear repair and all that!

If I could find you the very best car to use for selling fully guaranteed whole life final expense, that meets all your needs and addresses all of your concerns, that you described upfront, do you feel that $800 a month would be affordable and comfortable for you?

I drove a 740IL for ten years. I found out the hard way what BMW stands for

Beer Money Wasted

My last BMW was a 2003 540i M-Sport. Loved that car, but it definitely was expensive to maintain.

Been thinking about a 750Li or a Benz S Class next year.

----------

Does anybody drive a Mercedes? Looked at a certified C Class. They can be had for less than you think and with an unlimited mile warranty they are hard to beat.

The 2012/2013 C class is a good looking car that has nice reviews. The C63 AMG is a sweet car, but lately I have been favoring large sedans.

I am considering a 2013 S550 or S600. Buying these cars off lease at half the price of new is definitely the way to go.

My last BMW was a 2003 540i M-Sport. Loved that car, but it definitely was expensive to maintain. Been thinking about a 750Li or a Benz S Class next year. ---------- The 2012/2013 C class is a good looking car that has nice reviews. The C63 AMG is a sweet car, but lately I have been favoring large sedans. I am considering a 2013 S550 or S600. Buying these cars off lease at half the price of new is definitely the way to go.

Clearly I'm in the wrong business. :)

My last BMW was a 2003 540i M-Sport. Loved that car, but it definitely was expensive to maintain.

Been thinking about a 750Li or a Benz S Class next year.

----------

The 2012/2013 C class is a good looking car that has nice reviews. The C63 AMG is a sweet car, but lately I have been favoring large sedans.

I am considering a 2013 S550 or S600. Buying these cars off lease at half the price of new is definitely the way to go.

Do you still sell FE?

You mean selling the quote service is a license to print money? What a sweet residual business . Many on here say they don't need it. It's invaluable to me.

Do you still sell FE?

Not as much as I would like to. :no:

----------

You mean selling the quote service is a license to print money? What a sweet residual business .

I meant the insurance business is a license to print money. Yes, renewal income is what this business is all about. I am still being paid on business I wrote years ago.

Many on here say they don't need it. It's invaluable to me.

Thanks for the kind words. I know it's not for everyone, but it should be :biggrin:

The big German 4 door sedans do drive quite nice but in terms of reliability and cost of maintenance they can't hold a candle to a big Lexus sedan. If you look around you can also buy them used for a song compared to cost of new one.

I bought a 2006 LS430, one owner, 87,000 miles black in mint condition with a brand new set of allows and Michelins for $13K. All the maintenance was done at Lexus in Michigan or Pompano Beach. The car drives and looks like new. The LS430 is probably the most reliable 4 door sedan in the world.

I just purchased 4 new alloys with Blizzaks for winter driving. We got ten inches of snow the next day and it drove like a tank. Your not going to drive real fast but you should be able to get there!

Back