Best Car for FE

Baseball7

Guru
1000 Post Club
Looking to see what you guys drive, or better yet abuse in this field. Best MPG, best for wear and tear repair and all that!

Looking to see what you guys drive, or better yet abuse in this field. Best MPG, best for wear and tear repair and all that!

This is what I drive:

best-car-final-expense-200x133.jpg

Currently, I am at a little over 214,000 miles.

I have had zero serious issues with the vehicle, with most of my car-related expenses spent on oil changes every 5,000 miles, and tire balancing and rotating.

Additionally, this particular engine model has a timing "chain," so it doesn't need the pricey replacement every 90,000 miles.

Either way, I am very happy with the vehicle, and plan to drive it until the wheels fall off. Whenever that'll be.

PS: American-made sux.

This is what I drive:

best-car-final-expense-200x133.jpg

Currently, I am at a little over 214,000 miles.

I have had zero serious issues with the vehicle, with most of my car-related expenses spent on oil changes every 5,000 miles, and tire balancing and rotating.

Additionally, this particular engine model has a timing "chain," so it doesn't need the pricey replacement every 90,000 miles.

Either way, I am very happy with the vehicle, and plan to drive it until the wheels fall off. Whenever that'll be.

PS: American-made sux.

Slow he turned, step by step...........

Even though not strictly FE, I drive a 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac pickup with a bed cover.. Not the best gas mileage but is comfortable and has enough ground clearance to get up some of these hillbilly driveways that would bury rearden's Japanese tin can.. :D

Have been using a 2007 Ford Taurus for the past 8 months.
Got it with 64K miles now has 91K.

Cost me $3300.00 best money I have used on vehicle for a long time.

Plan to step up to a Toyota Camry/Honda Accord in 2016.

Rearden Civic is also a good choice.

I wouldn't fit in that car, I would have to rip the front seat out and drive from the backseat :)

I agree. I wouldn't be able to get in and out of a car that size. This is what I drive:

image-2032793411.jpg

170k miles now and I'll prob get 300k out of it before I move on. Does great day n the snow and in maintained rural roads.

FE customers don't want big giant baboons for agents with their big grubby hands and their size 14 shoes tracking dirt and grease all over their house. They appreciate a more sophisticated compact agent that drives a smooth British ride. Nothing larger than a Mini Cooper.

You guys know that.

image-2676155924.jpg

Back