Best Carrier for Someone who Gets Nitroglycerin Filled Regularly?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Had a man who had who lives in WV. He had heart attack in 2000, he has never used them but has nitroglycerin filled and carries it just in case he has another one.

I know trans will take this with the supplemental form and an explanation but he is several hours away and they don't allow mailed apps. Any other carriers that would take this level, or at least graded? He has a 2 yr ROP policy now which has over a year left and is way overpriced (of course).

Thanks in advance

Had a man who had who lives in WV. He had heart attack in 2000, he has never used them but has nitroglycerin filled and carries it just in case he has another one. I know trans will take this with the supplemental form and an explanation but he is several hours away and they don't allow mailed apps. Any other carriers that would take this level, or at least graded? He has a 2 yr ROP policy now which has over a year left and is way overpriced (of course). Thanks in advance

UHL is good for that.

Had a man who had who lives in WV. He had heart attack in 2000, he has never used them but has nitroglycerin filled and carries it just in case he has another one.

I know trans will take this with the supplemental form and an explanation but he is several hours away and they don't allow mailed apps. Any other carriers that would take this level, or at least graded? He has a 2 yr ROP policy now which has over a year left and is way overpriced (of course).

Thanks in advance

Aetna..................

Thanks in advance

United Heritage

What rating would UHL classify a nitro user as? I know they have a level, graded, and modified benefit.

Thanks!

Thanks guys. I had no idea uhl would take that Scott. Would it be premier rate assuming no other issues?

Back