Best Direct Mail Leads Companies

Man, PA Bill, you must be meeting all the wrong people here. Or maybe I'm just used to the assholes because I used to sell windows up here...

Either way, got two policies in Wilkes Barre today!

God bless you, that's great man!:noteworthy: I am more than happy to be corrected on this issue. I really need to get some of my early training (old school biases?) out of my head.

Not that you are, but don't worry. I don't think I'll be stepping on anyone's toes up there anytime soon, though my daughter isn't too far away as a student at Bloom. Thanks for the feedback!

Great school! Congrats for her. I'm a recent grad for a few years from Scranton.

You're not wrong about the union workers... it's a lot more work to sell them. And most of the assholes in Scranton were born in Jersey like me :)

I have used The Lead Connection & Need-A-Lead & have sold a lot of insurance with both. I did a video on what makes direct mail leads good or bad. Hope it helps. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Direct Mail lead, ha! I've never liked any of them, I haven't met one yet that didn't come with expectations, always wanting you to pay for them and then if that isn't enough it is always asking you to do something.... call me, call me again, can you give me a ride out to my house, can you take a couple of my friends too? It goes on and on.

Back