Best Fe Opportunity?

usakr

Guru
100+ Post Club
Is Brad at 360 the Best opportunity for Fe? He offers no cut in commissions and a $26 fixed lead cost. The lead is pretty straightforward ( says life insurance in it). And you have the option to get on a recurring lead order or make a single order. If you don't want to buy any leads it's o.k. All these options carry the same contract levels.

Is there anything not to like about this?

Is Brad at 360 the Best opportunity for Fe? He offers no cut in commissions and a $26 fixed lead cost. The lead is pretty straightforward ( says life insurance in it). And you have the option to get on a recurring lead order or make a single order. If you don't want to buy any leads it's o.k. All these options carry the same contract levels. Is there anything not to like about this?

There are definitely much worse places to be.

Is Brad at 360 the Best opportunity for Fe? He offers no cut in commissions and a $26 fixed lead cost. The lead is pretty straightforward ( says life insurance in it). And you have the option to get on a recurring lead order or make a single order. If you don't want to buy any leads it's o.k. All these options carry the same contract levels.

For me, this is definitely the best deal on the planet. Direct Mail returns in Fl are terrible so the ability to not only have a fixed cost lead @$26 but a lead that actually says it's for "Final Expense Life Insurance" is Definitely unheard of!

For me, this is definitely the best deal on the planet. Direct Mail returns in Fl are terrible so the ability to not only have a fixed cost lead @$26 but a lead that actually says it's for "Final Expense Life Insurance" is Definitely unheard of!

If you are in a terrible area for direct mail returns which parts of Florida, California and most of Texas are, the set price lead is attractive. For most of the country it's not.

The problem with the set price lead vendors are the want the highest returns not the BEST returns. Some of them will require you to mail with no screening for income and that leaves you chasing the poorest of the poor. And we all know that the no bank account people LOVE to mail $25 reply cards in every time they get one.

Another trick they use to pad their $25 returns is to mail to the under 60 year old ages which kill your conversion ratios. No agent does as well with 50 year Olds compared to 60 to 70 year olds. It's not even close. But if you tell most "set price lead" vendors that you only want to mail to the 60 to 78 year old demographic and $15,000 to $50,000 income (which is the FE sweet spot) you will learn some new cuss words from that lead vendor.

On top of all the dirt poor leads and the too young leads (if that wasn't enough) some of these vendors won't even cut out P.O. Boxes from their drops. And the agent still has to pay the full $25 for that long shot.

mentioning life insurance is a plus but if it refers to a bogus government benefit it's still going to attract the (I thought it was free life insurance) crowd.

Set price leads are a good option if you are in terrible return areas. But most of us aren't. In most areas if you mailed that lead to the 50-85 ages, no income filter, and included PO boxes, we would get over 2% returns which would be around $20 apiece. But they would not be a good value even at that price because 15 leads of the right people.is worth more than 20 leads that are heavy on the wrong people.

360 and Todd King are definitely 2 places you want to speak with. Both guys will "go to bat" for you when dealing with carriers, and your cases. That's what you want with an IMO or Upline

360 and Todd King are definitely 2 places you want to speak with. Both guys will "go to bat" for you when dealing with carriers, and your cases. That's what you want with an IMO or Upline

Yes. You certainly wouldn't want an IMO that wouldn't "go to bat" for you.

Are you allowed to choose your age and income filters??

Personally I prefer a set price lead. As for income filters, the people that make less than $1000/mo are probably 70% of my business.

I also have a ton of clients between the ages of 50 and 60. I've never counted the percentage but I've also never been concerned about getting leads in that age band. I would much prefer a lead on a 55 year old than on an 80 year old.

Back