Best Final Expense Carrier for 84 Year Old?

ebooks

Expert
I have a 84 year old prospect, who needs around 30k worth of coverage. She has enough health problems not to qualify for my UL policies, but not enough to warrant Guaranteed Issue. I don't have any good final expense carriers right now, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? This is my first appointment this week (my only one so far :( ), and this would be my first sale this month , and I would greatly appreciate your advice.

Thanks

I don't know how many FE companies will go that high on a client that old. Foresters rates for the PlanRight would be 420.53 monthly PAC. I can't tell you that would be the best deal, but it is the best deal out of the several companies I write for. Why does she need 30K? Does she have any insurance now that is WL? I'd say, like always, that something is better than nothing....if she doesn't have anything then get what you can. Good luck~

I have a 84 year old prospect, who needs around 30k worth of coverage. She has enough health problems not to qualify for my UL policies, but not enough to warrant Guaranteed Issue. I don't have any good final expense carriers right now, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? This is my first appointment this week (my only one so far :( ), and this would be my first sale this month , and I would greatly appreciate your advice.

Thanks

RNA would cover her to $25,000 on the SIWL. The premium would be $341.86/mo. They would go to $30,000 on the fully underwritten, it would cost $255/mo at standard rates. The SI is standard thru 4 tables.

Back