Best Final Expense Lead Ever!!

I am NOT trying to be a dick. Really. Im not. But I just have to point out that there is one minor part to your pitch that can get you in some major hot water.

Pitch: "...can help you cover 100% of your funeral expense's"

You should really change that to "can help you cover UP TO 100%...."

The pitch is claiming basically that this plan covers 100% regardless of the amount of coverage they get.

I am NOT trying to be a dick. Really. Im not. But I just have to point out that there is one minor part to your pitch that can get you in some major hot water.

The pitch is claiming basically that this plan covers 100% regardless of the amount of coverage they get.

Far be it from me to come to the defense of JG, but doesn't the word "help" act as a disclaimer already?

Besides, after 2 days these people won't even remember the call, much less the details on what was said.

Far be it from me to come to the defense of JG, but doesn't the word "help" act as a disclaimer already?

Besides, after 2 days these people won't even remember the call, much less the details on what was said.

You're missing the point. Lets not make this into a 4 pager commentore.

It's not about what they remember. It's dialing the wrong "person".

It takes one. Im trying to help him out because it's an easy change/fix to save your career.

No need to throw shade bud.

You're missing the point. Lets not make this into a 4 pager commentore.

It's not about what they remember. It's dialing the wrong "person".

It takes one. Im trying to help him out because it's an easy change/fix to save your career.

No need to throw shade bud.

I agree with you DIG...CYA as completely as you can in this lawsuit happy time/country we live in.:yes:

And you didn't say it to be negative.

Gimme a break dude, have you ever read a f*king dm card, worse by far on the bs meter and this clearly states its for burial insurance and there is a cost...this isnt a blind lead. Carry on.

----------

Yes it does, all scripts are approved by attorney before processed. I think Ill rely on the experience and advice from someone who has a law degree than from an insurance agent.

Gimme a break dude, have you ever read a f*king dm card, worse by far on the bs meter and this clearly states its for burial insurance and there is a cost...this isnt a blind lead. Carry on.

----------

Yes it does, all scripts are approved by attorney before processed. I think Ill rely on the experience and advice from someone who has a law degree than from an insurance agent.

Um.....WOW!? Dang...you run out of your BP meds bro?

LOL

So let me get this straight.....you can give advice to people on here and they don't take it so you blow up at them. But when someone gives you advice that will only keep you from getting fined...you blow up like a bitch???

Listen...first of all...grab a compliant DM lead....show me one that says "will cover 100% of your final expense's"

Compliant DM leads WILL SAY..."up to" you f&%King turd.

Man..you are really bipolar. I was simply trying to help. I don't know why you think you're some "Lead king guru" when what you do is pretty damn simple?

I've stayed out of this war everyone has on you but you should know by now...you want to kick the dust up with me I will be relentless dik head.

Keep doing what you're doing. Fine with me.

You won't be around long. See how everyone bought from you...now...not so much. The lead business is a zero money maker. It's the lazy insurance man who fails next job.

That's why I keep my leads in house.

Now...relax before you have a heart attack. WTF?!

Um.....WOW!? Dang...you run out of your BP meds bro?

LOL

So let me get this straight.....you can give advice to people on here and they don't take it so you blow up at them. But when someone gives you advice that will only keep you from getting fined...you blow up like a bitch???

Listen...first of all...grab a compliant DM lead....show me one that says "will cover 100% of your final expense's"

Compliant DM leads WILL SAY..."up to" you f&%King turd.

Man..you are really bipolar. I was simply trying to help. I don't know why you think you're some "Lead king guru" when what you do is pretty damn simple?

I've stayed out of this war everyone has on you but you should know by now...you want to kick the dust up with me I will be relentless dik head.

Keep doing what you're doing. Fine with me.

You won't be around long. See how everyone bought from you...now...not so much. The lead business is a zero money maker. It's the lazy insurance man who fails next job.

That's why I keep my leads in house.

Now...relax before you have a heart attack. WTF?!

Whatever, happy thanksgiving.

teaUHrkg5wAeY.gif

Back