Best Final Expense Leads?

Mbellsocal

Hello. I'm brand new to the industry and wondering if experienced agents would be willing to share their findings on the best source for FE leads?

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations. Thank you.

Hello. I'm brand new to the industry and wondering if experienced agents would be willing to share their findings on the best source for FE leads?

I created a fairly comprehensive YouTube video playlist of different final expense leads and their pros and cons here.

I'll second Ben, in that direct mail is the BEST source of final expense leads, hands-down.

Direct Mail leads are the best. However if done correctly you can integrate tele leads into your marketing plan. Direct mail is a foundation, tele leads are an addition and gap filler to boost your week. Several agent interviews are available here -----> Leads and Agent Training that may help you. Good luck:)

Obtain a list of Lincoln Heritage policyholders, not legal I guess, but would be a goldmine.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I was looking for specific lead vendor recommendations if possible.

I have some direct mail leads I have just found it very difficult to track the people down and I was wondering if there was a better way.

Back