Best Gul Company

Protective Life has good rates....not sure how liberal their underwriting is compared to others.

How about their underwriting compared to say Sagicor or MOO, for only GUL?

For liberal underwriting and good rates.

Hard to place liberal underwriting label on anyone. Liberal on Diabetes, build, family Hx, cigars, MJ and so forth. Preferred with Prudential or Protective may be standard with NACOLH.

Sagicor is pretty easy, Protective has been good for me. Lincoln National (table shave) has won me some larger cases.

Hard to place liberal underwriting label on anyone. Liberal on Diabetes, build, family Hx, cigars, MJ and so forth. Preferred with Prudential or Protective may be standard with NACOLH.

Sagicor is pretty easy, Protective has been good for me. Lincoln National (table shave) has won me some larger cases.

Just saw recently that Prudential is coming out with a plan for HIV people.

You are right the protective GUL looks good but as you said how liberal is the underwriting.

Just saw recently that Prudential is coming out with a plan for HIV people.

You are right the protective GUL looks good but as you said how liberal is the underwriting.

I believe that plan is live with Pru. I think.

I have had just about every case issued as applied with Protective. The few that were not are where the PI "forgot" about something. I find them fairy liberal on things like build and well controlled diabetes. I like that I can tweak the time and face if I get a OTA to place the deal.

Sagicor is second to none on clean spotless cases . There preferred ns rates are right in line with Aigs but no hassle of a Paramed .Remember there's no human involved so it's yes or no period . Lincoln and aig are super agressive. Lincoln and Pru are the only carriers I know of that take non cig Tabacco as a ns. . American national just came out with a Gul and its non med to $250 k to age 65. Lincoln is lowering there Gul rates so they should be super competitive. I've looked at protective rates and they seem good. What advantage would they have over Lincoln or Aig?North American has the cheapest Gul but the underwriting is too strict

Sagicor? For real they are good on people in perfect health but lets face it peeps who is in perfect health? Nobody! Our customers are on meds galore and have this ailment and that ailment. Of the cases sent to Sag only half go through. They are hard, overly critical of everything. And I thought I sent them a clean app and those people should have sailed through without a breeze. No more of this for me. I will go somewhere else.

Sagicor? For real they are good on people in perfect health but lets face it peeps who is in perfect health? Nobody! Our customers are on meds galore and have this ailment and that ailment. Of the cases sent to Sag only half go through. They are hard, overly critical of everything. And I thought I sent them a clean app and those people should have sailed through without a breeze. No more of this for me. I will go somewhere else.

Different than my experience. The majority have gone as applied. They are Non med not SI. What kind of declines have you gotten? It will be good to know what to look ut for.

I even call in and speak to underwriting on the diagnosis and meds etc. I do not leave anything out. Oh yeah you should be good to go...weeks later...declined or rated up!!Ugh.. Also had a very hard time with their e-app. It has a lot of glitches. :no:

Back