Best Place to Buy Direct Mail B Leads?

term1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
is there any place to buy direct mail b leads for $5 or less?If so who sells them?

You mean a lead from a mailing another agent paid for and technically owns?

How would you feel if you were working on a lead from a mailing you did and another agent calls that person?

It's dishonest of the mailing house to sell that private property and just an unethical for an agent to buy them.

Rick

Is it dishonest for me to replace a senior life or liberty heritage policy 50% more than mine?Thats what i'll do with those leads.

Is it dishonest for me to replace a senior life or liberty heritage policy 50% more than mine?Thats what i'll do with those leads.

Nope. That's a wonderful thing.

But I have an ethical issue about the DM company selling leads that do not belong to them. And I have a similar issue with the agent that would buy them.

If your ethics say it's ok, then it's your decision, not mine.

Rick

Nope. That's a wonderful thing.

But I have an ethical issue about the DM company selling leads that do not belong to them. And I have a similar issue with the agent that would buy them.

If your ethics say it's ok, then it's your decision, not mine.

Rick

Not if the contract stipulates otherwise.

Securus clearly detailed how fresh leads would be sold after 40 days to its agent force.

Regardless, if you outsource leads, the reality is that you should consider your fresh leads as "leased," not "owned."

Your Insurance Group offers a boatload of B-leads available throughout the country. You have to contract with Transamerica and Mutual of Omaha to have access to them -- they are sold retail for $2.71 per lead.

Securus clearly detailed how fresh leads would be sold after 40 days to its agent force.

Regardless, if you outsource leads, the reality is that you should consider your fresh leads as "leased," not "owned."

Your Insurance Group offers a boatload of B-leads available throughout the country. You have to contract with Transamerica and Mutual of Omaha to have access to them -- they are sold retail for $2.71 per lead.

That wasn't the question. It was "where's the best place."

If I sign a contract that my subsidized leads will be resold, then no issue. But I'm sure that's not the question that was asked.

Before I would buy B leads I would insist on seeing that contract where the guy who originally paid for them agreed about this.

Rick

You're a better man then most Rick!
I know when I have spoken to DM companies they all say they sell in 45-60 days after getting them in, to which I reply goodbye!

Are you part of YIG Rearden?

rearden who sell's them retail for $2.71? yig? Surely tons of other places sell them. Any names?

If you have your Transamerica and/or Mutual of Omaha contract through FEX Contracting, you have access to purchasing the B-leads, which are originated through YIG/Your Insurance Group.

FEXContracting.com
FEXContracting.com
FEXContracting.com

Back