Best Site for a Zip Code Map of a Whole County

sirherbie

Guru
1000 Post Club
Whats the best site for a zip code map of a whole county? I want to be able to look at a whole county and all the break down of all the zips so I can avoid any down town areas of cities in a county for mailing. I want to be able to look at all the zips visually in that county.

Whats the best site for a zip code map of a whole county? I want to be able to look at a whole county and all the break down of all the zips so I can avoid any down town areas of cities in a county for mailing. I want to be able to look at all the zips visually in that county.

Just Google the county name followed by zip codes.

Alexander County(might have to put the state) Zip Codes.

Google. .

Brainyzip allows you to look up all counties in a state, and it drills down complete demographics per county/city zip code.

It really helps me target not only where to mail, but also where to avoid.

zipmap.net is the one I use:cool:

Thanks guys. I use zip.net now. The problem i'm having is it seems many smaller counties have 1 city that is 60-70% of the counties population. Unforuntately these 1 big cities have 80% of the projects in the county thus a ton of debit express. So i'll either have to mail to tons of counties avoiding the big cities in each of these smaller counties or i'll have to mail bigger counties avoiding the big cities . When you avoid the big city in a small county it leaves few to mail to.I think i'll work 7-10 appts a day 3 days a week and drive 300-500 miles a day thus working a wider area.

Back