Best Value Policy Out There???/

Let's play a game.

Which company do you think offers the "most bang for the back" when it comes to overall service to the client?

Notice that I'm not talking price here, although that does play a role. I would have to lean towards Settler's right now.

Your thoughts?

Let's play a game.

Which company do you think offers the "most bang for the back" when it comes to overall service to the client?

Notice that I'm not talking price here, although that does play a role. I would have to lean towards Settler's right now.

Your thoughts?

For me it's KSKJ by a mile. I like to work with companies that make my job easier, not harder.

All companies and agents make mistakes. How difficult is it to correct the mistakes? KSKJ is the easiest company I've ever worked with on getting mistakes corrected. RNA is second on that.

Settlers is one of the worst on that. They are in a class with 1 star, Trans and Aetna.

I think best value includes product options, riders, where the rate falls in the marketplace and then things like agent friendliness .

Had a lot of business this week end up with Transamerica simply based on the medical issues value would've been useless if I couldn't write the business so the value was in the product itself.

Trinity for me, but I don't have KSKJ in Texas. Top class organization, great billing, great communication etc.

I really like Family Benefit/Trinity but they are really struggling to keep up with issuing business right now. They need to fix this soon or I am going to stay away for a bit.

They are a unpredictable right now. The last 15 or 20 apps I sent them were very show to process. I have 2 pending now that are over a week old. Ten I sent one in on Wednesday night and it was issued on Friday. I know they are processing apps at two locations so maybe they are figuring it out

Last edited:
I would add Family Benefit ....Trinity Life as a carrier that is a pain in the butt to deal with based on my own personal experience when a customer service issue arises.

UHL has been pretty on point for me the last few months.
Strong rates, e app, had a few good EIWL cases, good home office support and good underwriting.

Back