Best Websites for Learning FE Sales.

Dow101

Any suggestions for websites that would teach you most of what you need to be successful in FE sales?

No website will teach you what you really need to know, and that's how to talk to people and not sound like a salesman with a 'canned' sales pitch. When you can walk down the street handing out cards and talk to 20 people and never say the same thing twice you'll be ready to learn the "academics" of any sales.

:D:Dyou beat me to it:D:D

Lots of great stuff on here I agree. I'm looking for scripts and common objections in one place so I can study them.I was a very successful stock broker for 9 years (10 years ago) and what made me great was I knew about 95% of the questions/objections that would come up. I knew my products inside and out. I read the forums here and learn a lot. I just really want a site that's just for training. I have found 4 or 5 I was just looking for what one is the best if there is one.I'll still come here every day I just need to learn as much as I can.

"I was a very successful stock broker for 9 years (10 years ago) and what made me great was I knew about 95% of the questions/objections that would come up.
A raging bull market didn't have anything to do with it, eh???

:biggrin:

Lots of great stuff on here I agree. I'm looking for scripts and common objections in one place so I can study them.I was a very successful stock broker for 9 years (10 years ago) and what made me great was I knew about 95% of the questions/objections that would come up. I knew my products inside and out. I read the forums here and learn a lot. I just really want a site that's just for training. I have found 4 or 5 I was just looking for what one is the best if there is one.I'll still come here every day I just need to learn as much as I can.

Let me say this, you will learn more here by searching out older posts, reading new posts and soaking it up than any "training" website. Also, get with a really good IMO that has excellent training, that is where you will really get the good stuff and earn your wings. You gotta get out there and learn from your mistakes, trust me, I still make them but not nearly as often and I attribute it to this site and a great IMO. You have the ability to memorize and know the product well, just remember the KISS method. Now go find a good IMO.

Shameless promotion. I am with fexcontracting.com. The greatest IMO in the history of the world.:yes:

Let me say this, you will learn more here by searching out older posts, reading new posts and soaking it up than any "training" website. Also, get with a really good IMO that has excellent training, that is where you will really get the good stuff and earn your wings. You gotta get out there and learn from your mistakes, trust me, I still make them but not nearly as often and I attribute it to this site and a great IMO. You have the ability to memorize and know the product well, just remember the KISS method. Now go find a good IMO. :

Good post. I polished for you.

Back