Biggest Day Selling Via Seminar?

If I were to do one I would just do my normal presentation like I was talking to one person. Just wouldn't get into individual quotes.

My normal presentation is designed to educate. I would just do what I'm comfortable with.

I've only had the opportunity to do a couple of these. They both turned out great.

I would like to do more of them.

Good audio interview by rearden detailing all the aspects of FE seminar selling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBq7eeihqcc

Listened to it twice - very nice . . .

----------

Total time was 5-10 minutes. I kept it short and right to the point! There pretty much wasn't anything to setup, I just stood up front got everyone's attention and proceeded to talk. Really all I had to do for access was call and ask :laugh:

Thanks! Did they ask many questions or did you engage them any to get involved and ask questions?

Think playing a game like Bingo to have them win some cheap Prizes would be a good ice breaker and then give away a $25 Gift Card for the Drawing?

Also - do you plan to cross market to these folks now that you have their information and have presented yourself to them in a good way?

If I were to do one I would just do my normal presentation like I was talking to one person. Just wouldn't get into individual quotes.

My normal presentation is designed to educate. I would just do what I'm comfortable with.

I've only had the opportunity to do a couple of these. They both turned out great.

I would like to do more of them.

When do you do the individual quote and / or ask for the sale?

----------

Thanks! Did they ask many questions or did you engage them any to get involved and ask questions?

Think playing a game like Bingo to have them win some cheap Prizes would be a good ice breaker and then give away a $25 Gift Card for the Drawing?

Also - do you plan to cross market to these folks now that you have their information and have presented yourself to them in a good way?

I scheduled appointments with the ones that had interest.

----------

Everyone's got their own way of doing it, but I close immediately on those that are interested and take up the slips(leads) and me with those later

Back