Biggest Day Selling Via Seminar?

Macharmon1

Got my first taste of final expense earlier this week at a seminar. 10-15 attendees got me 4-5 leads was able to close on one. I know with continued practice on my presentation that this would be a great tag along with DM leads and TM leads. What's the biggest day you guys have had. Leads/sales/ap?

Got my first taste of final expense earlier this week at a seminar. 10-15 attendees got me 4-5 leads was able to close on one. I know with continued practice on my presentation that this would be a great tag along with DM leads and TM leads. What's the biggest day you guys have had. Leads/sales/ap?

So that was yesterday then?

Did you present solo?

Just Standup -or- did you use any graphics, powerpoints, videos, etc?

Provide snacks / drinks?

Another thread mentioned Seminars. Peeked my interest . . .

Already a thread going on this.:yes:

This is a bit specialized though. I'm curious how many others market this way?

Seems you can write multiple apps at a single Seminar and do several a week while having a captive audience. Even have 2 in the same day and drive 3+ hours to do them if needed . . .

Rearden was talking about it on another thread . . .

This is a bit specialized though. I'm curious how many others market this way?

Seems you can write multiple apps at a single Seminar and do several a week while having a captive audience. Even have 2 in the same day and drive 3+ hours to do them if needed . . .

Rearden was talking about it on another thread . . .

Good point.

Why not ask your partner about it?

Good point.

Why not ask your partner about it?

I'd love to hear various opinions and methods . . . It's actually pretty intriguing. There are over 1000 senior center / assisted type facilities within a 3 hour drive of my house. Not including Nursing Homes which don't seem appropriate.

I'd love to hear various opinions and methods . . . It's actually pretty intriguing. There are over 1000 senior center / assisted type facilities within a 3 hour drive of my house. Not including Nursing Homes which don't seem appropriate.

That was one of the things talked about in the thread you referred to...marketing in nursing homes. I agree, doesn't seem appropriate in many ways.

Did you see who Reardon said he got that info on seminars from? That's why I made the comment that I did.

So that was yesterday then?

Did you present solo?

Just Standup -or- did you use any graphics, powerpoints, videos, etc?

Provide snacks / drinks?

Another thread mentioned Seminars. Peeked my interest . . .

I brought a $25 gift card along with drinks and donuts. I did a standup solo presentation. Just about all attendees were laser focused on what I had to say. Just need to tweak it a little and I'll be fine!

I brought a $25 gift card along with drinks and donuts. I did a standup solo presentation. Just about all attendees were laser focused on what I had to say. Just need to tweak it a little and I'll be fine!

What was your total time - start to finish? Setup & Breakdown and also the Presentation itself?

What did you do to get access to hold the event?

Thanks!

I've done these for years and if done correctly, they can be profitable. Selection is important and the "gatekeeper" can help it fail/succeed.

Very true, I had a 10-15 minute talk with the event coordinator even though the event wasn't pertaining to her. She saw the value in what I had to offer for her tenants. We initially talked on the phone and she agreed immediately to me being able to come, but I told her I'd rather meet her in person and talk before the event which helped a lot.

----------

What was your total time - start to finish? Setup & Breakdown and also the Presentation itself?

What did you do to get access to hold the event?

Thanks!

Total time was 5-10 minutes. I kept it short and right to the point! There pretty much wasn't anything to setup, I just stood up front got everyone's attention and proceeded to talk. Really all I had to do for access was call and ask :laugh:

Back