Biggest Single Day in FE

I don't think you ever forget that first sale.. I made my first one in July 1971 and still remember every detail right down to what product.

My first foray into insurance was dental. (Warning, don't try this at home.) There are better things to sell, but it's a good memory that my very first call resulted in a sale. And I don't think I got a chargeback on that one either!

He didn't say. Just some guy in TX with an AL phone number. He was 81.

That was my first sale. My first sail was on July 4th, 1980 at some lake near Tulsa.

What about you?

I don't know if it counts as a sale, but I rode the ferry across Bull Shoals Lake around 1965. I already posted that my 1st insurance sail was in 1973.:)

I don't know if it counts as a sale, but I rode the ferry across Bull Shoals Lake around 1965. I already posted that my 1st insurance sail was in 1973.:)

My first sail was about 45 years ago. The house cat didn't come home for 2 days. On the third day I found it had been run over on a nearby highway...dried out and flat. I picked it up and tossed it like a Frisbee....hence the term "sailcat".

Dang thing flew 200 yards, too.

My first sail was about 45 years ago. The house cat didn't come home for 2 days. On the third day I found it had been run over on a nearby highway...dried out and flat. I picked it up and tossed it like a Frisbee....hence the term "sailcat".

Dang thing flew 200 yards, too.

I've heard of flying squirrels before, but not flying cats. Did it land on it's feet?:err:

Biggest FE day was 8k, twice. Biggest commission was getting issued and placed a 300k face amount, joint last-to die GUL on a 85/81 yr old couple, who wanted to leave 100k to each of their kids tax free.

Premium was 32,000 a year, which they paid annually. I was pretty happy to hear that one got issued. Commission was nearly $30,000. They were funding it with a portion of his IRA RMDs which were over 50k a year. Quite a nice client with significant assets, not a FE scenario. He also did a SPWL on his daughter which was 30k.

New biggest day. Wrote 3 today. All with americo. 48.00, 76.50, and 175.46.
3,599.52 AP. All replacements. 2 MetLife graded and a Fourthought. The Fourthought was 175 monthly for 11k. Ouch!

Back