Biggest Single Day in FE

wtf is this. did you write some huge UL cases too or something?

this mind blowing production for a single day.

good job brotha!

No ULs....

The 14k day was a senior center presentation that I do. No huge apps, just a lot of them.

The 15k week was last week. Only huge app was 480 per month but it got declined on phone int. If it would have been approved I would have been over 20k.

Everything was just working right last week. Ran appointments and got to 4kish, then door knocked and got up to 8 to 9k. Then I had an appointment at a cult and wrote up several of them for the rest of the ap.

Biggest day just over 6k. Wrote 6 apps for $4300 this past Monday. Sometimes the FE gods just smile on you.

I haven't had a week without a 3k day since the middle of July. There always seems to be one day when things come together, but it wouldn't happen if I was sitting on the couch at home.

No ULs.... The 14k day was a senior center presentation that I do. No huge apps, just a lot of them. The 15k week was last week. Only huge app was 480 per month but it got declined on phone int. If it would have been approved I would have been over 20k. Everything was just working right last week. Ran appointments and got to 4kish, then door knocked and got up to 8 to 9k. Then I had an appointment at a cult and wrote up several of them for the rest of the ap.

Ben, or anyone for this matter ,

Do you do multiple senior centers ? If so , how often ? What's your breakdown :

How many Senior center appointments do you make , how many apps do you write ?

Biggest day just over 6k. Wrote 6 apps for $4300 this past Monday. Sometimes the FE gods just smile on you.

I haven't had a week without a 3k day since the middle of July. There always seems to be one day when things come together, but it wouldn't happen if I was sitting on the couch at home.

You mean you aren't sitting on the couch in your underwear doing telesales? You actually get out and go see people?

You and g---52, Worse than my English teacher!!!!!!
Vocabulary.

Let's see-- The real secret(s) of selling FE is (are) implied in more than one previous post. :1biggrin:

Back