Biggest Single Day in FE

You and g---52, Worse than my English teacher!!!!!!
Vocabulary.

Let's see-- The real secret(s) of selling FE is (are) implied in more than one previous post. :1biggrin:

Wasn't correcting your English... Was simply commenting that the great "secret" for which everyone is always searching is not really a secret at all. It has been revealed for all to see. .. And I resent your trying to make a "monkey" out of me.. :)

Ben, or anyone for this matter ,

Do you do multiple senior centers ? If so , how often ? What's your breakdown :

How many Senior center appointments do you make , how many apps do you write ?

Yes
Whenever I can

I will not EVER track numbers like you're asking. I just see as many people as I can, be in the best attitude possible, and do whatever it takes.

I've NEVER met an agent that tracks that type of stuff for more than a year. They are failed out before a year.

:cool:
r--- and g---52
LOL

(I guess you are training me for my non-existent future in sales. I read in some thread that my Southwestern training of canned speeches is no longer valid. "Read and React"!! is what I am to be doing. You two probably have a training site somewhere for ClarityOfExpression101 where you charge $50 for the course. I'm getting the training for free. :D )

Last edited:
:cool:
r--- and g---52
LOL

(I guess you are training me for my non-existent future in sales. I read in some thread that my Southwestern training of canned speeches is no longer valid. "Read and React"!! is what I am to be doing. You two probably have a training site somewhere for ClarityOfExpression101 where you charge $50 for the course. I'm getting the training for free. :D )

There's wealth of knowledge on this Forum, and as long as you don't get butt hurt too easily, it can be very entertaining.:laugh:

My biggest single FE day that I remember was in Aug or Sept 2015. I don't usually track FE only days because I usually sold a mixture of products on any given day. So I track total sales not total FE sales.

But the $7500 final expense day is easy to remember. Because it was when we first picked up KSKJ and the feedback from the agents That had been writing them was really good. I was excited to try them out. Their rates were even lower at that time than they are currently.

I took 25 direct mail leads and gave them to my wife the day before and ask her to set me some appointments. I often brag that my wife is the absolute world's worst appointment setter if you look at the number appointments she sets per lead. But she definitely has a knack of getting in front of the right ones that are buyers.
That day out of 25 direct mail leads she had set 8 appointments for the next day. Every single one of those appointments was not only a sale but was an easy sale. Several were husbands and wives. It was a very fun day. There was no special sauce that I did. I was just in front of the right people on the right day with the right product mix. It was the luck of the draw.

Unfortunately I don't get days in the field too often anymore at least not full days. So I may never beat that one.

I've had plenty of better days as far as commissions but not that I know of with just FE sales only. My best single day that I sold a mixture of products was $58,000. The biggest portion of that came from two annuities that I sold that day. But there was a nice FE sale in there too and a term life sale that day.

Selling is a roller coaster. Lots of good days. Lots of bad days. It all evens out.

My biggest single FE day that I remember was in Aug or Sept 2015. I don't usually track FE only days because I usually sold a mixture of products on any given day. So I track total sales not total FE sales.

But the $7500 final expense day is easy to remember. Because it was when we first picked up KSKJ and the feedback from the agents That had been writing them was really good. I was excited to try them out. Their rates were even lower at that time than they are currently.

I took 25 direct mail leads and gave them to my wife the day before and ask her to set me some appointments. I often brag that my wife is the absolute world's worst appointment setter if you look at the number appointments she sets per lead. But she definitely has a knack of getting in front of the right ones that are buyers.
That day out of 25 direct mail leads she had set 8 appointments for the next day. Every single one of those appointments was not only a sale but was an easy sale. Several were husbands and wives. It was a very fun day. There was no special sauce that I did. I was just in front of the right people on the right day with the right product mix. It was the luck of the draw.

Unfortunately I don't get days in the field too often anymore at least not full days. So I may never beat that one.

I've had plenty of better days as far as commissions but not that I know of with just FE sales only. My best single day that I sold a mixture of products was $58,000. The biggest portion of that came from two annuities that I sold that day. But there was a nice FE sale in there too and a term life sale that day.

Selling is a roller coaster. Lots of good days. Lots of bad days. It all evens out.
Do you guys use a scripted presentation at FEX and did you use one that day?

Yes Whenever I can I will not EVER track numbers like you're asking. I just see as many people as I can, be in the best attitude possible, and do whatever it takes. I've NEVER met an agent that tracks that type of stuff for more than a year. They are failed out before a year.

Why do you not track "calls" to "sit/presentations" to "apps" ?

----------

Or instead of presentation/sits in this case "people attending presentation "

Do you guys use a scripted presentation at FEX and did you use one that day?

Travis teaches out agents a turn key system for every detail of FE. Appointment setting, presenting, underwriting, objections, etc. so I guess you would call it scripted.

I'm his worst pupil. I just kind of wing my appointments the same way I always have but I use some elements of what he teaches. Working leads by appointment is something Travis had to drum into me because I'm a door knocker by nature. Travis is an efficiency expert and probably the best FE agent I've ever encountered.

I'm more of an inefficiency expert but more of a digger. Most of my customers have more than one product from me. Not that day though. Those were all pure FE.

Back