Biggest Single Day in FE

Largest Single Day:
Friday January 8, 2016 - $5,974.08

Largest Week:
3rd week of April 2016 - $10,408.80

Largest Month:
April 2016 - $29,112.30

This is all FE. Not as much as I'd like, but I'm working on it. There are plenty of hard workers who smoked my numbers.

What's the most carrier convention trips a single agent has qualified for based on only their own production in one year? I think Matt M. has that one. 3 or 4 maybe? Crazy awesome!

Why do you not track "calls" to "sit/presentations" to "apps" ?

----------

Or instead of presentation/sits in this case "people attending presentation "

Because I make a good ROI on any leads, senior center, so that's all I need to track. I've seen 3 people so far today and sold 2 for 1100, but I won't be able to tell you those stats by next week. I will have forgotten them.

Why do you not track "calls" to "sit/presentations" to "apps" ?

----------

Or instead of presentation/sits in this case "people attending presentation "

I can't answer for Ben as to why he doesn't but I agree with him on not doing it.

I don't track dials, appointments, no shows, sales to appointments, etc. I only know of one successful agent that tracks all that stuff and he just enjoys doing the tracking.

:cool:
r--- and g---52
LOL

(I guess you are training me for my non-existent future in sales. I read in some thread that my Southwestern training of canned speeches is no longer valid. "Read and React"!! is what I am to be doing. You two probably have a training site somewhere for ClarityOfExpression101 where you charge $50 for the course. I'm getting the training for free. :D )

I believe in "caned speeches".. I have ridden with some very good producers from time to time that claimed they didn't believe in "canned presentations". The funny thing is their presentation was almost word for word every time. :yes:

I believe in "caned speeches".. I have ridden with some very good producers from time to time that claimed they didn't believe in "canned presentations". The funny thing is their presentation was almost word for word every time. :yes:

There's a difference between a practiced presentation and answering objections.

There can be the same presentation to make sure you cover all the points of the foundation. There is not one answer to any individual's objection.

At the time I tried it (book selling), the three summer months were Southwestern's "year" and they had to do everything they could to equip students for success. I no longer remember any of them, but they gave us a number of standard closing speeches to use in various situations. The only thing I remember at this point is, that when we got objections, we were to close 3 times. If we got the same objection 3 times in a row, we were to write that one off and go to the next house.

Back