Biggest Single Day in FE

ha I wonder if fe is the only sales force that predominantly doesn't track activity.

ha I wonder if fe is the only sales force that predominantly doesn't track activity.

I track sits and apps throughout the week. Then I'll forget it by next tuesday lol One day in the field pretty much wipes out all particular knowledge of the week prior. I swear this is the only industry where not thinking about it helps more than thinking about it.

I tracked it today just for ole Ken. 6 presentations. Sold 4. 3387.00 AP.

Nice !

I track my sits - appointments I set on that day - door knocks - miles driven - no shows - apps - Ap .

I have a log book I keep with me - it's nice when having a rough week to look at it and see my past performance . Instance spirit boost and confidence boost . Especially when I look at some of the days I write 3-4 apps . Or the weeks I write 7+ apps .

So far this week I'm at 8 apps for a little over 5k . Good week ! God is good .

----------

Oh - and I log my policy deliveries - I also have my "calendar book" , I hand write all my appointments and keep notes .

Let's not even get started on how I have my apps/ clients filed / electronically filed

----------

I assumed number tracking / client book keeping was typical in sales .... I'm surprised Fe agents don't track numbers .... But I understand why some don't ...... Heck , I like to do it .

Nice ! I track my sits - appointments I set on that day - door knocks - miles driven - no shows - apps - Ap . I have a log book I keep with me - it's nice when having a rough week to look at it and see my past performance . Instance spirit boost and confidence boost . Especially when I look at some of the days I write 3-4 apps . Or the weeks I write 7+ apps . So far this week I'm at 8 apps for a little over 5k . Good week ! God is good . ---------- Oh - and I log my policy deliveries - I also have my "calendar book" , I hand write all my appointments and keep notes . Let's not even get started on how I have my apps/ clients filed / electronically filed ---------- I assumed number tracking / client book keeping was typical in sales .... I'm surprised Fe agents don't track numbers .... But I understand why some don't ...... Heck , I like to do it .
That's why so many agents are making the same money they were years ago. With any business you should make more revenue every year. If everyone tracked everything they would know where to get better & become millionaires sooner or later.

Nice !

I track my sits - appointments I set on that day - door knocks - miles driven - no shows - apps - Ap .

I have a log book I keep with me - it's nice when having a rough week to look at it and see my past performance . Instance spirit boost and confidence boost . Especially when I look at some of the days I write 3-4 apps . Or the weeks I write 7+ apps .

So far this week I'm at 8 apps for a little over 5k . Good week ! God is good .

----------

Oh - and I log my policy deliveries - I also have my "calendar book" , I hand write all my appointments and keep notes .

Let's not even get started on how I have my apps/ clients filed / electronically filed

----------

I assumed number tracking / client book keeping was typical in sales .... I'm surprised Fe agents don't track numbers .... But I understand why some don't ...... Heck , I like to do it .

In the time you track all of that though, I could work 10 extra leads.

That's why so many agents are making the same money they were years ago. With any business you should make more revenue every year. If everyone tracked everything they would know where to get better & become millionaires sooner or later.

That's not what I've seen over the last 13 years. The ones obsessed with tracking numbers end up being accountants for the ones that don't.

I've always just tracked deposits in my bank account. Seems to have always worked fine for me.

Something we definitely agree on!

Apps stay in one file until I'm paid. Then they go in file cabinet. Only tracking I need.

Maybe we are both too simple minded to understand all that high tech analysis. But I know if I go to the grocery store and give them reports of how many dials I made they won't give me any groceries. But you write them a check and just like magic...refrigerator is full.

Back