Brand New Final Expense Carrier

Is it SBLI or a different company?

Looks like it is S. USA and pricewise they don't offer anything earth shattering.

Is it SBLI or a different company?

Looks like it is S. USA and pricewise they don't offer anything earth shattering.

Yes it is SBLI.

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY WRITTEN BUSINESS. From my understanding they don't look at Rx as maintenance. Such as plavix for longer than 3yrs after heart value surgery
That is a huge issue in my opinion. That's what is holding them back from at least getting some play

Yes it is SBLI.

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY WRITTEN BUSINESS. From my understanding they don't look at Rx as maintenance. Such as plavix for longer than 3yrs after heart value surgery
That is a huge issue in my opinion. That's what is holding them back from at least getting some play

I have written a few apps. But ya I seem to remember that RX is not considered maintance but treatment. I only use them in places where I would have used Americo to get a non tobacco rate on pipe or chew. And for the debit express and CC payment people. I would not consider them to be a go to carrier but a solid nitche

Schmitt said you can 130% no problem . Somebody sent me a 115% contract. What's street fyc and renewals?

You can't go by what he says. He's always throwing out big numbers for contracts, all the while knowing that most wouldn't qualify for it. I'm pretty sure he does it as a joke. It's either him joking or just trying to stir the pot.

You can't go by what he says. He's always throwing out big numbers for contracts, all the while knowing that most wouldn't qualify for it. I'm pretty sure he does it as a joke. It's either him joking or just trying to stir the pot.

Not a joke or lying. Not hard to get if you're working with right group. 130 % ..sorry you can't offer that. Might want to start paying over rides to agents

Remember not all IMO's are equal. I recommend agents fight for every last percent they can get

Back