Brand New Final Expense Carrier

I think we have a lot more productive conversations that would better independent agents if we just Comission percent go for a week.

Does this carrier offer anything special or is it really not much different than the rest?

I think we have a lot more productive conversations that would better independent agents if we just Comission percent go for a week.

Does this carrier offer anything special or is it really not much different than the rest?

Doesn't seem to be a useful carrier. I know the guy pimping this product...he was an agent of mine and never got going really. Then he left and went to NASB and I started getting recruiting emails from him about a month later.

we use it for the people who don't want to do phone interviews mainly.
Also we have had good experience with their underwriters for certain medications that are prescribed for dual purposes. If you run cases by them before hand, and submit cover sheet describing the usage, we are seeing them approve cases in 24 hours.

Not to bad for the right prospect

Doesn't seem to be a useful carrier. I know the guy pimping this product...he was an agent of mine and never got going really. Then he left and went to NASB and I started getting recruiting emails from him about a month later.

Well whoever is 'pimping' it now isn't with them currently.

----------

we use it for the people who don't want to do phone interviews mainly.
Also we have had good experience with their underwriters for certain medications that are prescribed for dual purposes. If you run cases by them before hand, and submit cover sheet describing the usage, we are seeing them approve cases in 24 hours.

Not to bad for the right prospect

Ok, I can do that with Transamerica. If a carrier is going to enter the space seriosuly. They need to be dirt cheap or some kind of easy of use(eapp) or underwriting somebody else doesn't do.

I don't see that here.

Well whoever is 'pimping' it now isn't with them currently.

----------

Ok, I can do that with Transamerica. If a carrier is going to enter the space seriosuly. They need to be dirt cheap or some kind of easy of use(eapp) or underwriting somebody else doesn't do.

I don't see that here.

The FEXSuccess guy (Matt McCray) is who I'm talking about. He might have left NASB since, but I know he went to them and starting instantly recruiting. If you can't do it, teach others to I guess.

McCray was under you Ben? I get spam from him all the time. He's offering $19 fixed cost leads and a 90% contract i think.

The FEXSuccess guy (Matt McCray) is who I'm talking about. He might have left NASB since, but I know he went to them and starting instantly recruiting. If you can't do it, teach others to I guess.

That sounds familiar. Happens all the time

When I watched a little of that video the video on setting appointments also caught my eye.

No wonder those guys have so much trouble setting appointments if they are following his script.

That's not the worst one I've seen but it's the worst one I've seen put out by a so called trainer.

When I watched a little of that video the video on setting appointments also caught my eye.

No wonder those guys have so much trouble setting appointments if they are following his script.

That's not the worst one I've seen but it's the worst one I've seen put out by a so called trainer.

I have to agree. Not an expert at calling DM leads but have called for appointments a few times in the last 40+ years and I agree. The purpose of calling for the appointment is to set the appointment, shut up and move on. Why doe an agent need to know smoking status before setting the appointment? Or a lot of other things, he asks about. And, then after he sets the appointment, he continues to ask qualifying questions even though he has accomplished his purpose. If you are going to ask that many questions trying to set the appointment, you might as well forget setting the appointment and take the application on the phone! :yes: I would bet not only his appointment ratio but his no show ratio is horrendous.

Back